• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (1x1 Interest check)

ToastyLuv

One-Peice of Toast
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, I have quite a few ideas.

The first one is based on a word actually ' Vernorexia – a romantic mood inspired by warm weather and Springtime. ' Which is about muse a and muse b falling in love due to whether even though they probably shouldn't fall in love at all due to their own issues and mind sets.

The second one is a basic mafia boss x civilian or mafia boss x mafia boss falling in love ORRR hating each other.

And then the third is a slice of life about friends coming together to work on their aspiring goals, (maybe falling out, everything works out, or love)

All of these are open to character orientation. I usually rp a woman but I can do a man. I am still trying to get into a groove of things, as for I am more of a spoken word poet than a writer.

I’m down for the first one! :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back