• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Interest check (Semi-Literate, Long-term, OCxOC) [Outdated..kinda]

--Skye--

Maclunkey#8265
Hello, my name's Skye! I'm a semi-literate [At least a few lines] RPer who's...kind of been taking a break from RPing for maybe two months now to work on something, so I might be a little rusty :-P I have a few plots/characters that I've wanted to do/play as for a while, which there are quite a few of, but I'll just list the first few for now. (By the way, all of my characters are pretty much female, we probably won't work if you wanted to someone who played male characters.

-I mostly do modern RP's, but there's a, er...RPG/Isekai-fantasy roleplay I've been wanting to do for a while now. By RPG, I mean like the RP's set in a mostly forgotten or unheard of RPG game, if you know what I mean.

-Another RP I've wanted to do was one set in the late '90s to the early 00's about two people who are frenemies over the internet, but they're friends in real life (or vice versa). Muse A would be my character, and Muse B would be a bully of some kind. At least, that's what I was thinking of - we could do something else if you don't have a character like that.

-A RP where your character summons a demon after finding out how to out of curiosity, and the demon happens to be a succubus. I didn't really intend for this (or any of my plots, really) to be smut RPs, so that includes this one, as your character's just supposed to essentially want the succubus to be their friend more than anything else.

-This RP is for a character I haven't exactly written yet, but...it's a sci-fi plot based around Muse A running into your character somehow, as Muse A is an adventurerer.

-The last one I wanted to list was an RP involving my character (a vampire) scaring but eventually becoming friends with your character. I was thinking of it being a GxG RP, so that's really the only limiter I have on this plot.
If you're interested in anything I mentioned, PM me! If you're not, I have more than that, like I said!

Also...hopefully, this is alright, I don't think I've ever been good at recruitment posts...or summaries.

-A RP where your character summons a demon after finding out how to out of curiosity, and the demon happens to be a succubus. I didn't really intend for this (or any of my plots, really) to be smut RPs, so that includes this one, as your character's just supposed to essentially want the succubus to be their friend more than anything else.
I would be interest in this story line. I am however both new to this site and only have had one rp buddy a few years ago.
Also I don't think I can pm yet? But that could just be me not knowing the site and being on my phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back