• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1x1 Interest Check for a Rekindling Romance Roleplay!

SkyzorV

The Alpha Raccoon
Heyo! It's me, Skyzor. I'm looking for someone interested in the post below.

- Message me if you're not going to be active for a long time.
- It may be my idea, but I totally hope you hit me with any ideas. We can branch this together. After all, it's a flexible story!
- Realistic faceclaims, please!
- Please make your replies at least somewhat detailed. I'm not asking novels, but it's to keep things flowing.
-Please use third person.
-Must be fine with me playing a Transgender Female character.
-Your character can be whoever you want, provided they stay within the story I'm gonna list below.

Samuel Marsh was your childhood best friend, and like a brother. The two of you would do everything together, so you were understandably devastated when he left without out a word when you two were eleven. Five years later, a cynical girl transfers into your high school, and she has the same eyes. And, the same last name. Sabine Marsh. But her appearance isn't the only thing that's changed about her. Sabine is nothing like the boy you used to know, and you long for her friendship once again, but she won't even speak to you.

DM me if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back