• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1x1 Ideas, needing help with plots!

walteryosmite

King of Headpats
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, fellow roleplayers! The King of Headpats is in need of your assistance!

I am in no way new to roleplaying, as I believe it's been nearly 9 years now. However, this is my first time posting a recruitment thread on here, so please be patient with my lack of style and creativity when it comes to look of this thread. >_<

Anyways, here it goes!

I am looking for literate roleplayers that are capable of multiple paragraphs to novella. Obviously I don't expect that for the entire roleplay, as sometimes there is need of shorter posts for interactions, so I am flexible.. I just want people who are capable of it. :P

Moving on! Simple things to say! Rules are simple: 1. Be nice and I will be nice back. I am a very patient person. 2. If you are going to take a long while to post, or need to stop, tell me! I am patient, but waiting for something that isn't coming sucks! 3. No godmodding or controlling my character without first asking for permission. If I don't want you to, not cool! 4. Tell me if you're wanting romance or not in our roleplay, I understand.

These next things aren't rules, just side notes. If you want combat heavy roleplay, those are welcome and enjoyed here. Heads up on this one! I am a guy, I have no issue roleplaying with anyone of any gender or sexuality. This also means I can work with MxF, MxM, FxM, FxF. Just be warned I haven't had nearly as much practice with playing F, so have patience with me. I'm sure we can make whatever work!

Now on to the reason you're here!

Right now I am looking for roleplays of any kind besides pure slice of life. If you have ideas, pitch them to me, I love hearing them! BE WARNED! If you come to me with an idea, be prepared for potential plot hole poking or questions! I don't mean to be mean, so tell me if I am, I'm just blunt.

As of right now I have a single idea that I have been wanting to try to expand on. I need people who are capable of exploring and plotting further with this concept, helping to make plots and goals to go with it.

The first concept I have is a doozy, so be ready to read: Dragged from another universe entirely, the main characters are dragged into a fantastical world where they are meant to be the savior from disaster. The world they are brought to is filled with magic and creatures galore. Not every person is capable of using every form of magic or practicing every skill, however. Rather, in this world, people are born with Affinities. These affinities often define a person's life and their studies, though some don't find out what it is until decades into their lives. Luckily, for us, we have been brought to this world long after the discovery of affinity stones. These stones will react to a person's mana, or life force, to discern what that person's affinity may be. This is often complicated, so there are people who have spent centuries studying the different reactions of the stones to perfect the practice. We, as outsiders of this world, break the rules of the reality. Where each person is born with one affinity, the chances of being born with two are nearly insurmountable and almost unheard of. We, as outsiders, are all born with two or more. Our original worlds are not home to magic, and using it there is completely impossible, so not a single one of us would know such a thing.(Side note, no you don't have to be human. However, the one thing set in stone is the lack of magic or mystical creatures in your original universe.)

For this roleplay I need help with setting goals to follow. This includes plot goals, such as an ultimate force driving the plot and goals for our characters in general.. be it greed, love, wanton murder... what have you. Other than that, I am open to ideas. Please feel free to message me directly or leave a comment.

I’m interested in Roleplay with you :) Pm me?​

Hey I think this sounds like an awesome idea! I'd love to work some neat stuff out with ya if you're still looking!~

Hey there!

I recalled starting an RP with you, with my OC back in the day. To be honest, around that time my OC was very underdeveloped. To the point, I realize I didn't like the plot I made before it's too late. It's kinda why I dropped our thread without saying anything. I didn't know where I was going and I wanna..study my character a little more. Right now I had a better footing of my character, and I honestly would love to try to RP with you again!

If you don't wanna after I ghost you, it's totally fine. I wish you the best of luck!

Hello! I just read everything you wrote here, I am pretty much interested in your idea, we can discuss everything together, I do have a few plots in mind. So shoot me a message whenever you can. :closed eyes open smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back