• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Hetalia Roleplay Search

Kita

Edouard Bisson, The Three Graces
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I am currently searching for someone to do sort of a long-term 1x1 Hetalia roleplay with me.

Looking for someone who:
writes (in)
third person (limited)
2. multiple paragraphs (typically anywhere from 300 to 600 words)
3. Literate roleplays only (AKA no use of **)
4. Must be 16 or older

General Info about Myself
- My current time zone is EST United States.
- I try to mimic reply lengths. If you reply with 600+ words, I'll try to do the same.
- I am often busy during the morning and bits of the afternoon, but I always try to reply, at least, once to twice a day.

Roleplay Specific
-> Characters I find myself roleplaying the most often are: Prussia, America, France, Sweden, and Lithuania. Though, I can adapt and roleplay really whoever.
-> Canon-complicit roleplays are fine, but I do prefer historic related. Nothing involving major wars.
-> Romance is also fine, we just need to discuss it beforehand!

If needed, I can supply writing examples via dms!

Hello there! I just read through your post and I was wondering if you are interested in Canon/OC roleplays. If you are, then I would love to write with you as I do have a preference for more historic AUs when it comes to Hetalia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back