• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (1x1) Hello all looking for some RP Partners

Atelierherb

Hello all welcome to my 1x1 Thread
Hey everyone im looking to come up with a RP together with a partner or two what im looking for as a standard really is mainly at least a paragraph response. Im not really a romance type and if it is I wish for it to have a twist with it really. Im open to only MxF or FxF but anything else is a no really. Also if we do a fandom rp please note I will never play as a Canon character im terrible at it and can never capture them perfectly. What I've been looking for really is more a dark rp where your the villian or playing for the dark side with reasons for what they see is good in them. And how heroes are the ones that are in the wrong.

-I ask to rp with preferably 18+ I would only limit to mainly violence and for sexual themes nothing too crazy.

- I don't mind chatting either if you wish to talk or whatever I don't mind

-I have a few short starter plot ideas on hand if you wish to hear them.

- As I said I don't really do Romance centered plots they really just lose interest for me.

- I ask if you don't disappear on me please if something is wrong or your busy please tell me. I usually give someone 5 days before I text them back.

- I reply often once or twice a day I will let you know if im busy and can't reply as often.

- I actually love playing as multiple characters it gives more of a perspective on what to do within the story.

Themes:
Dark Romance ( Usually involving two people of a dark intent with how they show affection mainly )
Mystery
Film Noir
Horror
Fantasy
Futuristic
Apocalypse
Adventure
Action
Heroes/Villians
Animal Life

Fandoms:
Ace Attorney
Fallout
Elder Scrolls
Borderlands
Pokemon
Fire Emblem
Danganronpa ( Expect V3 I haven't played that one yet )
Dragon Quest
Assassin's Creed
Hyperdimensional Neptunia
Mario
Sonic
Kingdom Hearts

(There are a couple more I can't think of right now I often will update this. Any that are cross out are ones im not really too interested in but if you have a idea for it let me know and we can work on it together. )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back