• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1x1 for halloween

Necator67

Outcast
Okay, so this is an odd request, but does anyone want to do a zombie appocolypse RP. Like I said, weird request, but it's almost Halloween and I thought it could be fun. I do paragraphs and I talk in 3rd person.

im interested in apocalyptic,medieval and slice of life. Regarding the zombie apocalypse idea im gokd with realistic or fantasy.

Wanna try and do a super realistic apocalypse? I don't know if that's even possible but it could be fun. What kind of characters do you potray?

Sure,im down. Little confused on what super realistic is tho. I do thkrd person rp, im not sure what my usual is. I kinda make it up as i go.

I am interested! I've always wanted to see a Ghost/Ghoul/Zombie x Human plot! Though I can only do a female character so I do FxF or FxM rps if you want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back