• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Crooked Compass

Hey everyone! A few notes:
  • I work full-time, so I'm usually on anywhere from once per day to once per week depending on the demands of daily life.
  • I write semi-lit to lit depending on the scene, and I'm not picky about post length as long as it's enough to reply to.
  • I'm cool with novella or chat style and OCs or canon characters alike.
  • AUs, post-canon, frozen in canon, whimsical scenario hopping, I pretty much do anything. I just like to write with people.
  • My favorite fandoms right now are: FFXV, Dragon Age, Kingdom Hearts, and Fire Emblem: Three Houses, but I'm open to others if I know them.
  • I am OC-friendly, LGBTQ+ friendly, a multishipper, and basically really chill with subjects. I like angst and fluff in equal measure.

Interest update bump
I'm looking to write with any of the following (my preferred muses to be with the character is listed after, but I'm open to suggestions):
  • Xehanort (I'd be Vanitas)
  • Lexaeus/Aeleus (I'd be Zexion/Ienzo)
  • Luxord (I'd be Xigbar or Xaldin)
  • Marluxia (I'd be Larxene)
  • Larxene (I'd be Marluxia)
  • Ansem, Seeker of Darkness (I'd be Riku)
  • Eraqus (I'd be Xehanort or Vanitas)
  • Hayner/Pence/Olette (I'd be any of these three in combo lol)
  • Ansem the Wise/DiZ (I'd be Ienzo or Riku)
  • Tifa (I'd be Yuffie or Cloud)
  • Aerith (I'd be Zack or Cloud)

Who are you looking to write against for FFXV? I would suggest KH but I don't think I could write well for any of your preferred characters :(

I wouldn't mind doing something opposite Larxene or Tifa. I usually lean towards OCs, though.

KaitWink KaitWink If there was anyone you wanted to try with KH, I'm willing to RP with you as develop a muse! But if not, FFXV is pretty open. I've written Noctis plenty, and Prompto and Iggy some. I'm confident I could write most others if you'd rather go another path/aspect of the game like Kingsglaive, etc. Preference?

Ransokyos Ransokyos I'm cool with OCs, but I'm just feeling like a mix of canon and OCs lately, tbh.

KaitWink KaitWink If there was anyone you wanted to try with KH, I'm willing to RP with you as develop a muse! But if not, FFXV is pretty open. I've written Noctis plenty, and Prompto and Iggy some. I'm confident I could write most others if you'd rather go another path/aspect of the game like Kingsglaive, etc. Preference?

Ransokyos Ransokyos I'm cool with OCs, but I'm just feeling like a mix of canon and OCs lately, tbh.

For KH, I have written as Naminé, Aqua, Kairi, and a small bit of Xion, Roxas, Sora, and Axel, and I also have a female Keyblade Wielder OC.
For XV I have only personally written as Prompto and my female OC.

I'd love to do a Kingdom Hearts RP with you and maybe Fire Emblem Three Houses as well. I tend to use OCs with Canon characters. But I can play canon characters as well If I know them well enough.

Bump for FE:3H, I'm really feeling Hubert and/or Ferdinand, but my interest in the other listed fandoms still endures, haha. Group RPs preferred, but I'm cool with 1x1 in most cases!

I love gay ships for canon pairing like Sora x Riku
But I would really love it if you could play Vanitas for my OC, I can do almost anyone else for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back