• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1x1 Fantasy Roleplay

Harmonic Raindrops

I love Spencer Reid I love Spencer Reid I love Sp-
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! Call me Lilly. i am new to this site, so i might not know my way around. (but I'm getting there!) i am looking for someone to RP with, so please let me know if you are interested. i write (ex: i see you walking past and i wave from across the street. "hey Pat!" i shout) I'm ok with kissing, but nothing more, and i have a few OCs (i will post them in my bio soon!). i have watched The Owl House, and Hilda, and i LOVE both. i also wanna say, that you can write any ware between 3 lines, and 2 paragraphs i have a plot already in mind (i will post below) so that part is set. Thank you very much for reading this!

The Plot: We are (elves, dryads, mages, NOT dragons, unless small ones, fairies, etc.) who have been tasked with finding a cure to the reawakened curse that plagues the 5 princesses. we might not always get along, but we make the best of things. we must find a solution soon, before the princesses time runs out, and we are killed!

The World(building): in this medieval type fantasy RP, there are 5 dragon princesses, who guard the 5 lands of this realm. The beautiful Mushroom Kingdom (guarded by princess Zezoi), the fiery Volcanic Kingdom (guarded by princess Akora) the dark Kingdom of Ice (guarded by princess Icelck) the flowing Swamp Kingdom (guarded by princess Lillydale) and the mountainous Windy peaks where the Kingdom of Wind sits (guarded by princess Ether).

ok! so that's the RP! thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back