• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
INTRODUCTION
Hello! My name is MuMu (additional nicknames given to me by online friends being: Mu, Moo, Pinky, and Ao) and I'm a new member of this site. I'd really like to get some roleplays going since that's my hobby, so uh - yeah!
I'm 23 years old, use he/him pronouns, and sadly suffer from a terrible disease called being British (I'd like to think my Filipino side fights against this "disease" addjfjfj). I am a college student (on my second year) and my timezone is GMT (Greenwich Mean Time), cause y'know, UK timezone and all that lol.

I'm pretty bad with self introductions, but I can be pretty extroverted in dms, so you'll know more about me if/when you reach out! Lol
*insert transition sentence here ajhdhdh*

RULES & INFO
These are some basic rules and information you should know before roleplaying with me!

Rules;;
  • You must be 18+ to roleplay with me, and this is NOT a rule I'm willing to sway on. All of my roleplays involve romance, and I am not going to do that kind of thing with a child. Please tell me your age or age range when reaching out to me!
    • Age range is something like this: "I'm 18-20 years old" or "I'm 25-30 years old." It's to tell what age range you lie in without telling your specific age if you're uncomfortable saying it.
  • Don't harass me for replies. I am a college student and being in college is very time consuming. There will be times where I go completely offline for about 4-5 days, and sometimes I'll only reply to our roleplay once a week. I'm a lot more active in ooc chats, and I will tell you if I plan to be offline for over a week. But if I haven't given that warning, then just assume that I'm busy or have a low muse for the conversation/roleplay at the moment.
    • I may also not reply for a day or two if I have a lot of chats/roleplays to reply to. The more people I'm talking with at once, the higher chance I have of getting burnt out for the night. There are also times where I won't be online due to being drunk off my knockers (casual UK activities, drinking till the dawn LMFAO). Just be patient in general, I will communicate if I'll be offline for too long or if we need to change up the roleplay a bit.
  • Be comfortable with swearing! Listen I'm not swearing a whole lot in this post cause it's more of a formal roleplay ad type thing, but I swear A LOT in ooc chats. Listen, it's UK things LMAO
  • Also be alright with ooc chatting! I will NOT be able to roleplay with someone that doesn't want to become friends outside of the roleplay, it's not my thing to just roleplay with someone and rarely actually talk to each other.
    • Please note that things like sending selfies over doing voice calls if we add each other on a social media that has voice chat on it make me pretty uncomfortable. It's just not my cup of tea (haha cup of tea, Bri'ish, I'm so funny.)
  • Please be able to match my literacy. I consider myself a range of literate, advanced literate, and novella.
    • What I mean by that is that I'm not willing to write shorter than I usually do. It's hard for me to add less detail into my writing. I do understand that some scenes don't have much detail to add, but I still want our replies to be at least 3 decently sized paragraphs by minimum.
  • Please don't use hate speech about things such as race & lgtb around me. I understand some light hearted jokes now and then (I mean shit, I joke about me eating cats/dpgs all the time since I'm Asian), but don't make jokes with malicious intent (there's a big difference between dark/offensive humor and maliciously dark/offensive humor).
    • Btw if me joking about my Asian ethnicity or sexuality every make you uncomfortable, let me know! I use offensive humor about myself, but that's not for everyone lol.

General Info;;
  • I'm totally okay with doubling or tripling! I am only willing to do 3 pairings a roleplay though. I do prefer to just have one or two pairings though!
  • My favorite genres are: romance, fantasy, adventure, fluff, light angst, drama. I'm willing to do others, but much prefer the ones I just listed.
    • A genre that I refuse to roleplay is heavy angst. I am also NOT willing to roleplay sm*t/nsfw on this site since it violates the guidelines.
  • I am fine playing characters of any gender and sexual orientation. This applies to ocs and canon characers.
  • I am fine doing canon x canon, canon x oc, and oc x oc pairings depending on the fandom!

I currently have 1/22 roleplays going. I will only do 22 roleplays at one time so that I don't get overwhelmed.

FANDOMS + FANDOM PAIRINGS
These are all of the fandoms I roleplay! The more asterisks (*****) I have by the title of the fandom, the more I'm interested in roleplaying it. If there is an up symbol (^) in front of the title of the fandom then I'm not too interested in roleplaying it atm, but will still attempt to plot with you on it.
I've sorted the fandoms into categories: anime & video games.
Underneath the title of each fandom, I have pairings listed.

Anime
^ Hunter x Hunter

I will only do oc x oc pairings for this fandom! Any gender pairing is valid as I have male, female, nonbinary, and genderfluid ocs for this fandom.

*****Given
I will only roleplay canon x canon pairings for this fandom! Since this is a BL anime, I'd much rather keep the pairings MxM.

Here are my canon x canon pairings:
  • Mafuyu x Uenoyama [me as Mafuyu]
  • Haruki x Akihiko [me as either character]
  • Haruki x Ugetsu [me as either character]

**My Hero Academia
I will roleplay canon x oc and oc x oc pairings for this fandom! All gender pairings valid.

Canons that I am able to play:
Toshinori Yagi, Ochaco Uraraka, Denki Kaminari, Katsuki Bakugo, Izuku Midoriya, Minoru Mineta, Momo Yaoyorozu, Itsuka Kendo, Nejire Hado, Tamaki Amajiki, Mei Hatsume, Shota Aizawa, Emi Fukukado, Saiko Intelli

Canons I would like played for my ocs:
Toshinori Yagi, Mina Ashido, Tenya Ida, Fumikage Tokoyami, Neito Monoma, Mirio Togata, Nejire Hado, Hitoshi Shinso, Bibimi Kenranzaki, Ryuko Tatsuma, Shoto Todoroki, Emi Fukukado

^ Demon Slayer
I will only do oc x oc pairings for this fandom! Any gender pairing is valid as I have male, female, nonbinary, and genderfluid ocs for this fandom.

* Yuri!!! On Ice
I will only do oc x oc pairings for this fandom! Since Yuri!!! On Ice is a BL anime, I will only do MxM pairings.

***Kakegurui
I will do canon x canon and canon x oc pairings for this fandom! FxF and FxNB (well, nonbinary or genderfluid) gender pairings only.

• Mary Saotome x Yumeko Jabami [me as Yumeko]
  • Runa Yomozuki x Kirari Momobami [me as Runa]
  • Runa Yomozuki x Yumeko Jabami [me as either character]
  • Runa Yomozuki x Midari Ikishima [me as Runa]
  • Yumeko Jabami x Kirari Momobami [me as Yumeko]
  • Kirari Momobami x Sayaka Igarashi [me as Sayaka]
  • Itsuki Sumeragi x Yumemi Yumenite [me as Yumemi]

Canons that I am able to play:
Yumeko Jabami, Runa Yomozuki, Sayaka Igarashi, Ririka Momobami, Rei Batsubami, Erimi Mushibami, Yumemi Yumenite, Tsuzura Hanatemari

Canons I would like played for my ocs:
Yumeko Jabami, Kirari Momobami, Rei Batsubami, Itsuki Sumeragi, Midari Ikishima

***Ouran Highschool Host Club
I will do canon x canon and canon x oc pairings for this fandom! I will do any gender pairing for this fandom, but MxF and MxM are slightly preferred above others.

My canon x canon pairings:
  • Honey x Haruhi [me as either character]
  • Tamaki x Kyoya [me as either character]
  • Tamaki x Haruhi [me as either character]
  • Haruhi x Mori [me as Haruhi]
  • Renge x Haruhi [me as either character]
  • Hikaru x Haruhi [me as either character]
  • Kaoru x Haruhi [me as Haruhi]

Canons that I can play:
Kyoya, Tamaki, Haruhi, Renge, Hikaru, Honey

Canons that I'd like played for my ocs:
Kyoya, Mori, Tamaki

Video Games
****Danganronpa (V1, V3)

(I only roleplay with the charaters from THH and Killing Harmony, but I have played through all the games and watched the anime!!)
I will do canon x canon, canon x oc, and oc x oc pairings for this fandom! All gender pairings valid.

• Shuichi Saihara x Kokichi Ouma [me as either character]
  • Shuichi Saihara x Kyoko Kirigiri [me as either character]
  • Toko Fukawa x Celestia Ludenberg [me as Toko]
  • Makoto Naegi x Kyoko Kirigiri [me as Kyoko]
  • Byakuya Togami x Mondo Owada [me as Byakuya]
  • Byakuya Togami x Makoto Naegi [me as Byakuya]
  • Chihiro Fujisaki x Aoi Asahina [me as either character]
  • Chihiro Fujisaki x Kiyotaka Ishimaru [me as Chihiro]
  • Sakura Oogami x Aoi Asahina [me as Aoi]
  • Kaito Momota x Shuichi Saihara [me as either character]
  • Kaede Akamatsu x Miu Iruma [me as either character]
  • Kaede Akamatsu x Maki Harukawa [me as Kaede]

Canons that I can play:
Byakuya Togami, Toko Fukawa, Kyoko Kirigiri, Chihiro Fujisaki, Hifumi Yamada, Aoi Asahina, Junko Enoshima, Mukuro Ikusaba, Shuichi Saihara, Kaito Momota, Kokichi Ouma, Kaede Akamatsu, Miu Iruma, Keebo, Gonta Gokuhara, Tenko Chabashira

Canons that I want played for my ocs:
Literally anyone from V1 or V3 LOL

oc x oc pairings can be discussed in dms!

**Doki Doki Literature Club
I will do canon x canon and canon x oc parings for this fandom! FxF and FxNB (nonbinary or genderfluid) pairings only.

My canon x canon pairings:
  • Monika x Sayori
  • Yuri x Natsuki
  • Sayori x Natsuki

Canons that I can play as:
Sayori, Natsuki

Monika, Yuri, Sayori

*Among Us
oc x oc only obviously LMAO! Any gender pairing is valid.

^ Obey Me!
I will only do canon x oc for this fandom! MxM, MxF, and MxNB (nonbinary or genderfluid) pairings only.

Canons that I can play as:
Mammom, Leviathan, Asmodeus, Beelzebub, Simeon

Lucifer, Mammom, Belphegor, Leviathan, Satan

CONTACT
I am willing to roleplay here or over email! Just DM me to roleplay on here, and my email is in my profile if you'd like to just email instead.
However I only check my emails 3 times a week, so roleplays over email will be a lot more delayed!

OUTRODUCTION
Thanks for reading! Have a cookie: 🍪

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back