• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

karambitcannibal

🔪*About me. . .*
Hello! I’m Shima. I’m a 19 year old woman in the EST time zone (she/her). I’m an experienced roleplayer and artist. I’m an advanced literate writer, and prefer to write at the very least 2 paragraphs totaling 8 lines each. That means I’m okay with something lax and easygoing— that is, with tasteful replies & writing. I want to have fun ):< !! I write in the mornings and at night. I’m fine with darker themes as well— just if you aren’t sure. I prefer to write men in MxM or MxF! I also love the fxf pairing.
✨*Expectations. . .*
⭐️ I need a roleplay partner who is friendly, willing to work with me on plots, and ready to meme on our OCs while they suffer.
⭐️ 18+. I’m nearly 20, so I need my partner to be 18 and up!
⭐️ I’d love to have a reply every week! I can usually manage multiple a day.
💫*Craving. . .*
I’m looking for something concerning Death Note, Demon Slayer, Apex Legends, or Fullmetal Alchemist. I can play any canon character, or an OC! Not a big fan of alternative universe prompts, however. I also don’t really like doubling up, but I can enjoy it in certain circumstances. It’s no chore for me to play your favorite character for you!
🪐Dm me if any of that sounds good to you, and you want to work out a prompt! I’m not good at making ads that look nice, but I make a good writing partner! My discord is Shima#7777 💖✨🚀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back