• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 fandom search (main craving: 13 reasons why)

HavocandBobo

Ghost Hunter
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I'm currently searching for another partner or two. I am mostly only looking for fandom roleplays, but PM me with a good plot and we will talk about it. :)

About me:
1. No oneliners. I understand being short on muse, since my mind dies on me all the time, just write at least a small paragragh (3 or 4 sentences perhaps), I try for two paragraphs. I try to mirror lengths... But sometimes I can't.
2. I can play male or female,
3. If there is a LGBTQ relationship in a fandom that's canon, then I'll play it in the rp. But if its an oc and canon, sorry, but i will only do mxf.
4. I mostly only play canons, but if you want to ship an oc with a canon, then go ahead .
5. I like talking OOC too, but if you don't, then that's cool.
6. All rpnationr rules apply.

Fandoms:
The more *'s the higher the muse for the fandom.
The more ~'s the higher the muse for the character.
These are characters that I can play as

Tv shows

13 reasons why ***************
Justin ~~~~~
Clay ~~~~~
Jeff ~~~~~
Jessica ~~~~
Hannah ~~~
Zach ~~

911 *****
Eddie~~~~
Buck ~~~~
Maddie ~~~

Party of five *****
Emilio ~~~~
Beto ~~~~
Lucia ~~~~
Ella ~~~~

Awake (just seen a few episodes)

Days of our lives
Ask about characters

A million little things ****
Gary ~~~~
Maggie ~~~~

Friends
Joey
Phoebe
Monica
Chandler
Ross
Rachel

Psych
Shawn
Juliet

Movies

Goosebumps

Resident Evil
Kaplan

Step up revolution/All in
Sean

Games

Choices (The royal romanace/heir, Open Heart, Save the date)

My mind is dead... But this is everything I can think of. So don't hesitate to PM me or comment here. You can ask me about any fandom you want too, but just so you know, I don't watch anime. And feel free to ask about crossovers. I think that's everything now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back