• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 FANDOM SEARCH - CANON/CANON - MOSTLY OLDER FANDOMS

gall0ws

poster boy
Hello! My name is Gallows. I've been on the roleplaying scene for well over a decade. Before I get to the list, let me tell you a bit about myself and set a few ground rules.
  • I write in the third person. Literate/advanced literate. Novella style. 10+ years of experience.
  • Responses will typically range ~500-700 words if your preferred length isn't specified.
  • I play canon / canon exclusively, and I do not double.
  • AU and canonverse are both acceptable; however, I will always have a bit of a bias for canonverse.
  • I won't shy away from controversial topics or ships. Don't be afraid to ask me for a pairing not on the list.
  • I have no triggers or hard limits. Please let me know if you do.
  • I am 21+. Do not write with me if you are not 18+.
  • I am willing to use any medium or platform.
With that out of the way, let's move on to the fun stuff!

If I have a preference for playing a certain character in a pairing, that character's name will be in bold.

DRAMAtical Murder (DMMD):
Aoba / Ren
Aoba / Noiz
Virus / Aoba / Trip
Aoba / Trip

Devilman Crybaby (DMCB):
Ryo Asuka / Akira Fudo
*Please be comfortable with topics presented in the anime/manga.

Banana Fish
Eiji Okumura / Ash Lynx

Killing Stalking:
Oh Sangwoo / Yoon Bum
*Please be comfortable with topics presented in the manhwa.

Kuroshitsuji:
Alois Trancy / Ciel Phantomhive

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back