• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

kaisutama

paris
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello hi, my name is seb or paris! i’m 21 and agender, she/they lesbian. i have many ocs despite the very few fandoms i’m in haha. i’m currently looking for an +18 rp partner (no smut/ERP, this is just an age boundary) that’s very cool with ooc chitchat, slight personal interpretations and silly little headcanons. i tend to ramble a LOT…

anyways! here’s my main fandoms:
• dungeons & dragons
• sonic the hedgehog
hypnosis mic
fire emblem: 3 houses
• fire emblem: awakening
• demon slayer/kimetsu no yaiba
bravely default

and here are my favourite aus/plots!
murder/mystery
medieval/high fantasy, swords & sorcery
• slice-of-life, with drama and found family
• adventures, especially questing
• sports, especially baseball

i can roleplay semi-literate (approx. 2 paragraphs), however i may not have as many spoons. my english isn’t flawless, but i’ll certainly do my best.

as for ships, i am gay. very gay. i’m also polyamorous, but again i don’t think this will really be a major factor. i will RP all couples with the exception of anything against this website’s rules. i’m also chill with platonic and found-family relationships!! actually i prefer that over romance, but it’s entirely your call.

i hope this is an okay first impression. if you would like me to send samples of my roleplaying style, feel free to ask! i would prefer if you messaged me on this site, as i don’t want to disclose my discord handle or anything.

take care! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back