• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Natalie H

Tentatively Returning
Hello! I’m Natalie, 23, EST. I work full-time and I’ve been RPing for about ten years now. I've decided to make one relatively comprehensive list of what I'm looking to Rp!
I recently returned from a pretty long hiatus so I’m trying to sink back into what I enjoy!

I usually Rp either in PM's or offsite (Discord, Kik, Hangouts, email).

I pretty much exclusively use mobile, so if anything looks funky or hard to read I am so sorry 😅

I typically use a female Oc, but I'm more than happy to double (as any gender) or even do two separate RP's if we're both looking for the same person in a particular fandom, or if we just want two separate ones really.

By ‘double up’ I mean, basically, that I’m someone for you, you’re someone for me. On top of that though, I’m also perfectly fine with being multiple characters to help propel the plot and not lead to a lot of one-sided conversations (I’ve found the accepted definition for doubling varies, hence why I include this).

We don’t have to double up, I just find that most people want to, which I understand!

I can do M/F, M/M, or F/F, but am predominantly experienced with M/F and F/F.

I like to blend action, adventure, romance, and drama together and am predominately a Canon/Oc type of person. I don't mind doing Canon/Canon or Oc/Oc for my partner though, as long as we're doubling up!

OOC chat isn’t necessary, but it can be fun! I like plotting with my partners and sharing headcanons or jokes or memes, whatever really lol let me know the vibe and I’m 100% there!

Obviously I can’t Rp with everyone who replies and my interests will vary based on (*), so I encourage people to talk to one another if you have the same interests!

Rules
I promise I don’t have many, but there are a few.

-Please be 18+
-No one-liners please, I don’t mind a single solid paragraph (heck sometimes I’m all about that shorter reply length because my mental energy is all over the place rn) I just need something to work off of and one-liners generally don’t provide that.
-If you’re looking for a reply everyday, I’m not for you. I work 40 hours and the general state of the world has me pretty drained!
-Please be okay with occasionally using multiple characters to propel the plot, it sucks having to write out one-sided conversations because people don’t want to be a minor character for a few responses.

What You Can Expect From Me
-I work 40 hours a week, and I try to reply at least three times a week, definitely more if I have the time and the energy.
-I average about 2-5 paragraphs, it just depends on my energy and my inspiration, but you can pretty much always expect at least two paragraphs from me.
-I’m okay with being ghosted, might just send you a message when I’m cleaning out my inbox to see if you’re still interested! Feel free to ignore it too, I’ll just assume the Rp is done until otherwise stated (I pretty much always accept new messages if I leave a convo so feel free to try and pick it back up if the mood strikes you!)
-Comments on this thread are deleted sporadically to avoid clutter.
-I ONLY ANSWER QUESTIONS ON THIS THREAD. I don’t reply to requests to Rp, I’ll just send you a PM or vice versa.
-I like to brainstorm a lot, so I might sporadically pop up in OOC chat with whatever idea I’ve been toying with for the Rp to see whatcha think! If you don’t want me to do that though, totally cool, just let me know!

The List
TV Shows
Miraculous Ladybug
Code Lyoko
The Punisher
Daredevil
The Walking Dead
Supernatural
TNT's Animal Kingdom
Star Wars: The Clone Wars***
iZombie
The 100*
Gravity Falls
Stranger Things***
The Witcher
Hazbin Hotel
DC Animated Universe (Haven’t seen any of the live action films other than Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman)

Anime/Manga
Seven Deadly Sins
Soul Eater*
Dramatical Murder (DMMD)*
Corpse Party*
One Piece*
One Punch Man**
Black Butler
Castlevania
Alice in the Country of Hearts (Heart no Kuni no Alice)
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fruits Basket
Inuyasha
Ouran High School Host Club
Blue Exorcist
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood*
Attack on Titan
Diabolik Lovers
Death Note
Tokyo Ghoul***
JoJo Bizarre Adventure***
Hetalia
Cells at Work!

Movies
Star Wars*
MCU
X-Men
Sucker Punch*
Fast and Furious
Rise of the Guardians
Grease
Sherlock Holmes
Enola Holmes
Suicide Squad
Beauty and the Beast (2017) I have an AU/plot idea specifically in mind for this one.

Other
Skyrim*
The Witcher
Borderlands 3
Stardew Valley
The Grisha Trilogy
My Time at Portia*
Pokémon (Sword/Shield mainly)*

And feel free to ask me about other fandoms, I'm sure I'm forgetting quite a few for this list!

On a less related note, feel free to ask any questions this thread didn’t cover or suggest improvements I can make to create a more friendly and accessible thread! 😃

Last edited:
hello! I can do:

Code lyoko

Atla

Clone wars

Dc animated universe

One piece

Avengers (does this include MCU in general or just the first movie?)

Rise of the guardians

if you're still up for rping :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back