• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic 1x1 Dystopian future /monster mafia partner search!

PolishTwinky

-TW for possible death, stalking, gore, and mental health issues-

Hey hey! Recently I have been utterly craving a original, dark fantasy based story since I have mostly stuck with fandom type things until this point! Sure, I love me some fandom awesomeness but making your own world is just as good too!

Anyways, I’m looking for a literate role player who is at least 18+ due to gratuitous heavy gore who also enjoys working out the details of a new world as they come. This world is most likely going to be pretty messed up with the basic plot line, but the potential for all sorts of themes is there! Romance, horror, action...it all depends on where the story goes!

This story could easily use two females as well so if you have a o.c or something feel free to add em to the plot as I -love- talking OOC with others!~

💧Set in a heavily ravaged Earth that has been plagued by the likes of war, plague, monsters, and criminal type elements who have taken control over the few resources left for humans to thrive on, life is difficult...very difficult, but not impossible to those that are accustomed to hardships to deal with, only the hardy surviving in the crowded, filthy cities that Earths remaining humans call home.

Mira, a young and hopeful girl of about 19 or so simply trying to scrap by with the help of her best girlfriend (Maybe your o.c?) and find a way to make a living for themselves despite their dire circumstances, the pair share a tiny apartment together in the heart of the slums where murder and kidnappings are all too common a occurrence, girls like them having to stick together and keep a constant watch out for the more scummy types who would just love a easy target to mess with.

As long as the remaining generation of humanity could remember, monsters...bless their damned hearts, had co-existed with them in varying amounts of peace, some self segregating to their own areas of the city while others lived in a ‘peaceful’ way as neighbors in the same slums that humans were relegated towards.

Yet others either by circumstance or simply a lust for power had taken on a more criminal type element, the three families that controlled the city forming a unbreakable coalition and not being ones to be challenged by any means. The more wealthy areas of the city being crushed under their claws and fangs, the slums were a whole matter entirely, human lives in these areas being no better than raindrops on the ground to the bosses and landlords who killed back talkers with impunity.

Mira being ridiculously lucky to have snagged a job as a barmaid at a rather swanky club downtown, it’s not exactly a ideal job but it more than pays the bills for her and her roommate, the girl knowing how to use her charm to get tips from the rich old geezers who frequented the establishment.

Unfortunately, sometimes when you work a job where you have to put on a fake personality things come at you unexpectedly, Mira catching the eyes of none other than the boss of one of the most powerful families the city has to offer....

The thought of having a little human ‘pet’ enticing this big bad boss, Mira isn’t going to get a happy ending when it comes down to it, her fate having been sealed ever since he laid eyes on her💧

-Requirements-

⭐️ As I said, please be at least 18+ due to the general theme of this story. This is not a nice world they are living in and there is a high chance things could get messed up really damn quick.

⭐️ I tend to write multiple paragraphs and don’t accept one liners. If you can write at least a paragraph minimum feel free to comment your interest!

⭐️ I’m very much open to help with building this world up! I don’t even have a name for the city yet and would gladly take suggestions in OOC!

⭐️ I would love another separate story with Mira’s roomie if you got a o.c you wanna use! Their respective stories might even intertwine together eventually!

⭐️ You can use literally any monster design that you want for the boss and design him personality wise as you wish! Of course, if he ends up stalking and kidnapping Mira (or getting others to do so?) I can’t imagine he is too nice, but his development is fully up to you!

⭐️ I’m very much fine with all types of gore and have the feeling this story will be filled with it due to its plot. If this isn’t up your alley you then this likely isn’t the story for you. This includes the potential separate story!

⭐️ NO SMUT per RpNation rules!

⭐️I crave details!~ when I’m really into a plot my posts tend to devolve into a ‘Tolkien describing a door for 3 pages’ type of writing if you get my drift. If this bothers you once again, maybe this isn’t the story for you.

⭐️Talk to me in OCC! I love enthusiasm and talking about the plot and this and that :)

⭐️I have a Discord if it’s preferable to talking on here!~

1614775267996.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back