• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Clarice_Lecter

Never let anyone make you feel ordinary.
source.gif

ABOUT ME
  • My name is Clarice and I'm 25+.​
  • Been doing this roleplay thing for a long time. Neopets? Yeah, that long.​
  • I work full time in the technology industry, but I love roleplaying to express my creative side.​
  • I'm very transparent. If I don't think we're a good fit, I'll tell you. If it's not working out, I'll tell you. Very clearly. I don't like wasting time, mine or yours.​
  • I should be able to reply once every other day, at least once a week.​
  • In terms of reply length, I give as much as I'm inspired. Usually at the least it's two paragraphs, but given the right roleplay I could give pages.​
  • I will be doubling, one male and one female. There are a lot of people that give doubling shit, saying that it's not possible to carry two characters evenly, but let's get one thing straight. That may be true for other people, but I double extremely well, and I actually write worse without at least two characters of my own.​
  • I only roleplay MxF. Note: I am a proud LGBTQIA ally. I have failed miserably every time I have tried any type of //, and I don't want to be disrespectful by doing a botched job of it.
  • Depending on the fandom, I might prefer an OC or canon. More details below.​
  • I live in the EST time zone.​
  • All roleplays I participate in are in third person.​
ABOUT YOU
  • Please be at least 18+. I use foul language and make really inappropriate jokes, but if you lie that's on you, I guess.
  • Be an active part of this roleplay. I don't want my partner to feel like they're coming up with all the plot ideas, etc. I also don't want to carry this all on my back. Sometimes we have writer's block, I get that. But meet me half way.
  • Willing to double as well.
  • Provide at least one paragraph in third person perspective per character in your replies, and reply once a week.
  • Will tell me your trigger warnings. I can't respect what I don't know.
  • Will be fine with the roleplay taking place on RPNation PM.
  • Will send me a message if you're interested.

Now for the good stuff.

All genres listed are ones I'm genuinely and actively interested in. Feel free to ask if it's not on the list, just don't be surprised if the answer is no.
If a fandom, the characters I'm willing to play are in blue. I have an OC for anything, though.

Books

Crescent City (Finished House of Sky and Breath)
Hunt, Tharion, Ithan, Lidia

A Court of Thorns and Roses Series (Finished A Court of Silver Flames)
Feyre, Rhys, Nesta, Tamlin, Azriel

TV Shows
Zuko, Suki

Stranger Things
Billy, Steve, Eleven

Vague Pairing Ideas
All of these would take place in a modern setting. If both sides are listed in white, I'm down for playing either side. If in blue, I have a strong preference to play that side.

Celebrity x Childhood Friend
Celebrity x Assistant
Band Member x Band Member
Modern Royalty (in disguise) x Commoner
Police Officer x Criminal
CEO X Employee
Greek God/Goddess x Human
Mythical Being X Human

matthew broderick s i made GIF

Last edited:
Im game for GoT, I can play Robb, Theon, Tormund, name your crush and I can tell you if I can or not.

Yo I’m interested in a celebrity x childhood friend rp. I’m not even going to lie I am under 18 but foul language and offensive jokes are totally fine, I really like offensive jokes actually. I’m also a bit more mature than other teens I know. I know people like to lie, but I’d rather not just so I don’t have an angry person upset that I lied

Yo I’m interested in a celebrity x childhood friend rp. I’m not even going to lie I am under 18 but foul language and offensive jokes are totally fine, I really like offensive jokes actually. I’m also a bit more mature than other teens I know. I know people like to lie, but I’d rather not just so I don’t have an angry person upset that I lied

Hey there! I appreciate your honesty but I’ll have to pass.

Hello there ~

It looks like you are still looking for partners and so I wanted to reach out. :) I can't send pms just yet, I think I have to wait a little longer as I am new to the site, but I am interested. I do have a fantasy idea/version for a policeman/criminal idea if you are willing to hear me out. I also am intrigued by your 'The Night in the Water' ideas. :) Whichever you prefer most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back