• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Good Doctor

Sand Castle Expert
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Introduction
To everyone I had a thread with previously, I am terribly sorry for my ghosting. I was dealing with some personal issues and it was too much for me at the time. However, I am back and better than ever, with fresh ideas and better role playing skills. To everyone else that is new to my roleplaying style, welcome! I hope we can make a wonderful story together and develop a friendship along the way.

What I am Looking For
1. I am not asking you to be an English Professor but decent English Language and grammar is greatly appreciated.
2. Please contribute to the story as I do. I shouldn't have to hold up everything by myself.
3. Please communicate your ideas and interests to me and I would be more than happy to see how we can incorporate them into the story.
4. If you aren't feeling the rp, please let me know. We can find something else to do.
5. Please be ok with OOC chat. I love to get to know my partners so that I could make a story that they would like.
6. Doubling is preferred but we don't have to if you don't want to. Same thing with character profiles.

What I Bring to an Rp
1. I can write 8+ descriptive paragraphs if I am really into the story but I will give you 2+ paragraphs at the very least.
2. I will contribute to the story and ask you what you would like so that I can write in a way that would make the story enjoyable for both of us.
3. I am knowledgeable.caught up with all of my fandoms but I do have some that I prefer.
4. I usually prefer to play as male characters but can be swayed to play female characters if you are convincing enough.

FANDOMS (* = craving)
One Piece (Fav Manga)*
Soul Eater (Arguably Favorite Manga)*
Attack on Titan
Hellsing franchise
DBZ
Naruto*
Death Note
HunterxHunter
Black Clover*
Tokyo Ghoul*
Boku No Hero Academia*
Seven Deadly Sins
Berserk
Horizon Zero Dawn
FNAF
L4D1 and L4D2
The Last of Us
Legend of Korra
Super Mario
Predators vs Aliens
Percy Jackson Series*
Crossovers with any of the above series*
(Probably a lot more but I can't remember. Just ask about your fandom to find out)

Ideas I enjoy
Zombie Survival/Post Apocalyptic*
Pirates
Slice of Life*
Vampires*
Werewolves*
Realistic Themes
Gang Members/Yakuza*
Marvel Universe
DC Universe
Supernatural Hunters (Humans who hunt the supernatural)*
War Stories
Wars with other Kingdoms (Game of Thrones/Medieval vibes)*

ORIGINAL IDEAS (I'll explain them in greater detail if you ask about them)
1. The Minotaur's Maze - A love story between a Minotaur and a Human Girl. (Looking for the Human Girl)
2. To Have Emotion - An emotionless reaper meets a mysterious girl who teaches him what it means to have emotion along their journey. (Looking for someone to play the Young Girl.)
3. Lend Me Your Power - A group of dysfunctional villians go on a journey for their freedom. (You can choose one of the three heroes)
4. Hunter's Association - In a world filled with monsters, humans band together in Hunter Associations to survive and make a living.* (Very excited for this one)
5. Monster University - A special school where monsters can go to be educated and not judged.* (You can choose your own monster as long as it isn't op.)

What to do now
If you are interested in any of the fandoms, ideas or have something of your own you want us to try, feel free to DM me about it. I only rp in Dm's or Discord anyways. If you don't find anything that interests you here, I bid you a good day. It is my wish that you may find what you are looking for in an rp or a partner and have a great experience. I will see you soon hopefully.

Please enjoy these pictures/gifs. They make me laugh/smile/wonder so maybe they can do the same for you.

Lulz.jpg
FAMJ.jpg
Yo.jpg
1.jpg
DR.STEIN4.gif
small.gif
Shoto.pngluffy.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back