• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Danmei RP (TGCF, SVSSS, QQ)

Kikizoshi

TLDR: I roleplay TGCF characters and a few TGCF OCs, OCs welcome, Lit RP preferred, murder mystery preferred, most ships welcome, message me on RPNation or Discord to inquire further :) (Discord in bio)

I'm interested in RPing some danmei stuff. As far as the basics go:
  • I've read Heaven Official's Blessing and Scum Villain all the way through. Thousand Autumns I've watched some of the donghua, but not all the way through. So, for those, I'm still fine with RPing in those worlds/with those characters, but I'm not as familiar with the source material.
  • Canon (post-canon) characters I'll play: Hua Cheng; Xie Lian; Mei Nianqing; Jun Wu; Yin Yu; Quan Yizhen
  • OCs: Yin; Shen Xiu (note about OCs: I try not to make them OP, or wish fulfilment. They're as real people with real flaws and struggles as I can make at my current level of writing).
  • Ships I'll Write: Hualian; Junmei; Quanyin; Shenyin
  • Ships I Don't Accept: None I can think of
  • OCs are fine, so long as they're balanced. That applies to all of the characters tho--canon or OC, I just prefer balanced characters
  • Though I myself am TGCF-based, crossovers are fine :)
  • I really love murder mysteries, and would love to RP one (don't have to, there are plenty of other wonderful scenarios, that's just the one I pine for). I've some templates written up (basic plot points & NPCs), but coming up with something together from scratch sounds great too :)
  • I'm open to many scenarios and AUs, so just let me know what you'd like to do and we can see if it'll work \(´∀`*)
Hard Limits:
  • NSFW
  • Underage
  • Mo Dao Zu Shi. I'm not interested in the story or characters.
Soft Limits:
  • F/F (side is fine, I'm just not interested in the main ship being F/F)
  • High Fantasy
  • Horror
  • Highschool AU
  • Action/Shounen
  • Ungrounded AUs (AUs where the characters aren't firmly established within the story)
  • End of the world/city/universe. These stakes just pull me right out of a story, so I don't really want to write them. I'd prefer the conflict to be more personal and contained, i.e. murder mystery with a time limit, relationships in risk of being torn apart, governmental snaffus, etc. Conflicts between nations or worlds (i.e. Ghost Realm vs Heavenly Realm) in the background is fine, and the character conflicts can spawn from it, I'd just like the Big Disaster not to be The Main Conflict.
Ask about anything else, and I'll let you know :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back