• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1x1 D&D Fantasy RP

GoodUsername

I'm a bored, broken person
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Having been getting back into Critical Role and D&D overall, I have been wanting to get back into fantasy RPs more as well.

I would love, love, to do something very high fantasy, medieval tale. (with some anachronistic elements like running water, because running any story in any non-modern setting totally accurate is... eh, to me.)

Using character classes, the magic, as well as original stuff, because hey that's fun. Monsters and Pantheons and Demons, etc.

I would love.to discuss plots. DM anytime and if you were available.to use discord for the actual RP, that would be great!

I'd be entirely interested, was just talking with folks about how these interest checks don't come around often enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back