• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1x1 D&D 5e partner search

Lucius Cypher

Delicious Friend
I'll keep this simple. Been itching to play some D&D but you know how scheduling can kill a session worse than a swarm of intellect devours vs an all barbarian party. So to alleviate that issue I figured it would be safest to just do a 1x1 but with D&D mechanics. Particularly 5e, since that's the one I know best atm.

I got ideas for settings and plots though by all means we can work out ideas if there's something in particular you want to explore and I can find inspiration in it myself. Additionally, as I'll be taking the role of DM, I'll also be controlling multiple characters, both NPC's and your own party members. I'll try my best to give you a nice single-player RPG experience: these RP's obviously won't last long if you don't have fun, but at the same time I do want to tell my story as well, and the characters you interact with aren't just there to support you either. I encourage folks who both like to explore a world as well as be willing to let the world tell it's own story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back