• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic 1x1 - Cyberpunk/Future Stuff

GoodUsername

I'm a bored, broken person
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I’ve really been in a mood for some kind of space-themed RP / Futuristic / Cyberpunk - Almost whatever I can get my hands on.

• 18+ for the sake of my own comfortability and in case there are mature themes like drug use, violence, death. There could be triggering things, so that’s worth hashing out.
  • Adventure, Action, Drama, Romance, space horror :D These are just a few of the things I’d be happy to include.
  • OCs Only. OC x OC in the case of romance.

I fell in love with the idea of Cyberpunk primarily thanks to Cyberpunk: Edgerunners. I looked into Cyberpunk 2077, and I know there are a few other games like that.

Wordbank - Space Western, Mecha, Super Soldiers, Power Armor, Dystopia, Alien Invasion, Alien War, Mecha… … Okay, not a very long wordbank.

I’m also game for a fandom like Star Wars! Because I have been rewatching Clone Wars and am just kinda… Yeah, I’m in love with the series again. I’m not the MOST lore savvy, by the Force the EU is galaxy-big and I’m galazy, but I know a thing or two!

Primarily looking for Clone War Era or even High Republic Era. I don’t know too much about that time, but I‘m willing to learn and I’m decently knowledgeable.

Here are some pairs. Bold is for the part I’d prefer to play. Mainly looking MxF, but I can be swayed for FxF. Pairings can be platonic.

* - has a plot

• Mecha Pilot x Mechanic*
  • Mecha Pilot x Mecha Pilot
  • Mecha Pilot x Alien*
  • Super Soldier x Soldier
  • Mob Enforcer x Mob Mark*
  • Mob Enforcer x Mob Daughter (The boss’s daughter)
  • Fighter x Cyberware Tech*
  • Fighter x Doctor.*

Star Wars specific!

• Jedi Master x Padawan
  • Clone Trooper x Jedi
  • Jedi Master x Jedi Master*

I have also been so obsessed with Star Wars lately! I am also not the most lore savvy but I'd be down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back