• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 {CSI, SVU open to anything mysterious }

Hello please read before PMing. - I'm currently on the hunt for a few certain Fandoms/ topics. I really enjoy crime and mystery so shows such as CSI, SVU Bones the list goes on. I also enjoy shows once upon a time and anything else that has to do with Disney. MY PREFERRED SHIPS:

CSI –

Catherine Willows x Gil Grissom

Catherine Willows x CSI canon character

Catherine Willows x OC

OC X OC

SVU:

Main ship: Eliot x Oliva

Same as above just as Oliva Benson

Any others just ask

~---- PLEASE have knowledge of the show at least a little

I've been writing for 10 + years. Due to a disability, I am only able to do para or less. I also won't be able to role-play all the time. I'd like to find a few friendly people and friends. My rules RULES 1 Send me a message if you want to start an RP thread, 18+ 2 No god-modeling 3 I may take a few days to reply. That doesn't mean I'm ignoring you. Drop me a private message if you have a question about my replies/reply speed. 4. SFW / fade to black

5 If you have to drop a role-play, let me know

6- I really appreciate OOC too , I don’t bite

Have a great day and thanks for reading this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back