• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic (1X1--CASUAL SCIENCE FICTION ROLEPLAY)

Jaivick678

BLACKJACK!
As the Humans continue to pollute the earth,The earth is highly inhabitable now.So, World wealthiest countries decided to leave the planet believing in a new hope. A hope.4 habitable planets orbiting a sun four times larger than the sun of earth. A space ship is sent to each planet to study the planets hoping for survival of human race.

As the ship reaches the atmosphere of the planet named zecca ."We are almost here .we are gonna make a land " i hear one of the members in the team say over the speaker. I see the land approaching me over the window and the space ship settles itself near the cave ."We are here .We are here " i hear everyone shouting aftrr the landing. "Landing done when the sun of this planet is in the east 5degrees. We are opening the ship " i hear another voice say on the radio.as the members of tfe crew step out of the ship, I see a group of over 100 predators running from all around. "Close the gate .close the gate " i hear a voice say on the radio .everyone is out of the ship and the door closes. I see thd predators tear them into pieces.I place my hand gently over the window and i see a predator hit the ship with it's large feet .i feel a iron metal hit on my head as the predator hits the plane. I fall down unconscious.after few minutes , I woke up rubhing my heads and see over the window .i see all the crew members dead and no predators. I take the torch light and starts walking to the control room hoping for someone would be alive. I open the main gate of the control room and see you sitting over the corner rubbing your head with a bleeding leg

Hit me up.I do prefer kik and chatzy.
If you have a story , I would be happy to try it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back