• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 casual partner search

sphinxmoth

i'm working on it
hiii I'm sphinxmoth, or just sphinx! I like isekais, danmeis, villainesses, and video games. I've been rping on and off for around 5 years now, but I'm still not really where I'd like to be!

ground rules:

• no terfs no racists no cishets no bigots
• 18+ only
• I don't want to rp if you unironically refer to m/m and f/f as yaoi/yuri

• casual to semi-lit; I try to match length for length but fluidity takes precedence over density for me, especially since my writing pace is slow (it took me six hours to write this post) and I sometimes struggle to think of what to add
• likewise if you can't think of anything to pad your reply with that's fine by me, as long as there's enough substance to keep things rolling

• my timezone is AEDT or GMT+11 or EST+15 but time is an illusion etc etc I'll be spotty regardless of if we share timezones
• you can expect about 1-3 replies from me per week, feel free to pester me if I ghost

• I don't have any triggers; I'm okay with dark themes. however, I am not comfortable writing about children being hurt.

• I'd like to be friends! I'm not very good at making conversation though so please be patient with me

• DM me for any inquiries!

What I can do:

• 1x1 / group rp / double-ups ✅

• human / anthro / animal ✅

• any gender pair-ups / polyamory ✅

• original settings / fandom settings ✅
I've never played canon characters before but I think it would be fun to try!

What I can't do:

• parental/spousal abuse dynamics ⛔

• fast-paced replies ⛔

• high school settings (college/universities ok) ⛔

I'm open to pretty much anything besides those, so don't be afraid to ask if it isn't brought up here. Here are more lists though, because I like lists:

• • Final Fantasy XIV
    • Houseki No Kuni
    • MXTX novels (SVSSS, MDZS, TGCF)
    • Fire Emblem (Awakening / Fates / Three Houses)
    • Boku No Hero Academia
    • Genshin Impact
    • Avatar The Last Airbender / Legend of Korra
    • Pokemon
    • Temeraire
    • Stardew Valley
    • Undertale
    • Breath of the Wild
    • Umbrella Academy

Last edited:
I’m your looking still I can do a Undertale rp too!

Hello the
"What if we were royalty in an engaged marriage... but you were in love with your manservant....... and I was for the gruff lady knight assigned to protect me?? 😳"
plot idea seems like it could be a lot of fun to me! If you're still looking would you want to talk about it in more detail over PM?

hiii I'm sphinxmoth, or just sphinx! I like isekais, danmeis, villainesses, and video games. I've been rping on and off for around 5 years now, but I'm still not really where I'd like to be!

ground rules:

• no terfs no racists no bigots
• 18+ only
• I don't want to rp if you unironically refer to m/m and f/f pairings as yaoi/yuri

• casual to semi-lit; I try to match length for length but fluidity takes precedence over density for me, especially since my writing pace is slow (it took me six hours to write this post)
• likewise if you can't think of anything to pad your reply with that's fine by me, as long as there's enough substance to keep things rolling

• my timezone is AEDT or GMT+11 but time is an illusion etc etc I'll be spotty regardless if we share timezones
• you can expect about 1-3 replies from me per week, feel free to pester me if I ghost

• I don't have any triggers; I'm okay with dark themes. however, I am not comfortable writing about children being hurt.

• I'd like to be friends! I'm not very good at ooc talk though so please be patient with me haha

What I can do:

• 1x1 / group rp / double-ups ✅

• human / anthro / animal ✅

• any gender pairings / polyamory ✅

• original settings / fandom settings ✅
I've never played canon characters before but I think it would be fun to try!

What I can't do:

• abuse or imbalanced dynamics ⛔

• fast-paced replies ⛔

• high school settings (college/universities ok) ⛔

I'm open to pretty much anything else, so don't be afraid to ask if it isn't brought up here. Here are more lists though, because I like lists:

• • Final Fantasy XIV
    • Houseki No Kuni
    • MXTX novels (TGCF, SVSSS, MDZS)
    • Fire Emblem (Awakening / Fates / Three Houses)
    • Boku No Hero Academia
    • Genshin Impact
    • Avatar The Last Airbender / Legend of Korra
    • Pokemon
    • Temeraire
    • Stardew Valley
    • Undertale
    • Breath of the Wild
i like the enemies to lovers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back