• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 1x1 Black Butler roleplay

The MultiFandomist

Life's Death
Hello! I would desperately like to roleplay Black Butler, preferably romance, but if not, I am ok with any other genres. Just note that the longer your response is, the longer mine will be. I create plotlines based on the "settings" of the roleplay, like genre and who our characters are. I can play almost literally any of the characters, so no worry about only you playing all of the other characters.

Please take into account that I am honestly autistic and I can get anxiety about roleplaying. If you'd like to look for some of the signs that I'm exhibiting this anxiety, I will most likely not respond, I may refrain too much and you may feel like you're the only one driving the story, and I will tend to probably start to sound stupid in my replies. Please just call me out on these and tell me, because I will honestly not realize. Don't be rude though.

If you are interested, please PM me or tell me you want to roleplay below and I will PM you!

Thank you!

Rules:

1: Do not judge me for anything I do unless it is honestly and completely stupid, at which point, please just tell me you're having a problem with what I'm doing. I will try to fix it, ok?

2: Please, dear mother of god, do not write just one paragraph and tell me it's a response. That gives me barely any inspiration to reply and I will drop you immediately.

3: Please, pleaaaaaase call me out if I start exhibiting one of the behaviors that are mentioned in the description, don't just drop me. One, I really need to get over that anxiety. Two, just dropping me will make me feel a bit guilty. If you want to drop me, do it because I don't fix the problems you bring up to me that I don't fix. Please.

4: If you play what I see as OP, Mary Sue, or just flat unoriginal, I will drop you unless you tell me to tell you," If there is any problems with my OC, just tell me." I will always put that if the other player has a problem with my OC, to just tell me. Do that favor for me will you?

5: No overly bitchy characters. Anti-sues. No.

6: Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back