• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Azur lane Rp

Ishmael

Hallo, your ever present lurker here. I've come today to post my first search for a roleplay partner for a Azur lane roleplay.

Plot wise it could either follow the games, or initially the first episode of the animes plot or any plot that could be agreed on. Personally I do not mind rping as a ship girl or an admiral position so gender isn't really an issue here.

I should also follow that up with I am semi lit, and lit roleplayer but I can do either or to match my partners style.

So if any of this interests you feel free to reply to the thread or shoot me a pm!

And no it is not because of the show, I marrier enterprise in the game long ago
The show made me have a slight distaste of her due to her attitude when introduced. I myself am more of a fan of Alabama, hopefully she might be shown in the anime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back