• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 atla/tlok roleplay : )

ceebi

???
hello! i am new to the site and quite disoriented so please be patient with me.

i have experience roleplaying, but have no experience with forum roleplay or this website. i think i should probably start off with something simple.

i was wondering if anyone would be interested in a roleplay taking place in the avatar universe, but with our own characters. this could either take place in the canon or an alternate universe. i don’t have any other requests than that, i am willing to do whatever you’d like!

i am really looking for one or two roleplays right now. thank you : )

hello! i'm certainly interested in this! i'm brand new here too, it's a lot to adjust to :' )

hey! and it really is! maybe we can figure it out together? i feel comfortable enough with the avatar universe for it to be a starting point : ) would you want to dm me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back