• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Anyone?

WolfOfProphecys

Ten Thousand Club
Hello fellow Rpers!

My name is WolfOfProphecys, but you can call me Wolf (My names a mouthful, trust me I know....or a type full....)

Anyway, I have a few plot ideas, which I wish to share, and perhaps get a partner on so that we can do that together. I have a few things I need specifically from you so here goes the boring part first..

• Be active - Please Post at least once or twice a day, the more the better. If you are going to be busy or away for a while please inform me so I won't think you abandoned me
  • Be Literate - One-Liners bug me. And don't they to everyone? Sure, they're easy to type, and we all get writers block, but please a minimum of 1 paragraph per post. I would love it if you could post 2-4 but that might be dreaming...
  • Be Polite - Whilst this is likely common sense, I do get people being overly mean.
  • Be Suggestive - I can't make these plots perfect by myself, so any plot twists and things will be useful for both you and I to think of.
  • And, most importantly Have Fun! - Theres no point Rping when you don't have fun! If you aren't, tell me!

Now that that boring parts over ONTO THE RP IDEAS!

Dragons are hunted. By other dragons. Or at least other dragons are made to kill the wild ones in order to protect the kingdom. The King and his knights each own a dragon, and each morning one or two will go out to scour the borders for wild dragons, and kill any they find. However, on one day of the week, all of the knights, and the king himself, will fly out over the forest surrounding the kingdom, and will slaughter all and any dragons they see. The dragons in the kingdom are allowed little freedom, and when they are allowed to roam it is in a large, indoor room, filled with forestry. When they are in their stables however, they wear muzzles, wing harnesses and claw sheathes.

In this Rp there will be one (Or two if you wish to double up on characters) dragon from the wild, and one (Or two) from the Kingdom.

The Vampires have taken over the planet, leaving the humans to stay in desolate cities. Some humans try to rebel, and their punishment is to either be executed or become a Blood Slave.

The leader of the Vampires has a child, who watches as a large group of rebels are dragged into the court room and sentenced to execution. And thats when their leader steps up, and saves them, sacrificing himself/herself to become the bloodslave of the child

This ones kinda of simple. One of our characters (Hopefully mine if thats ok) will have a illness of some sort. Could be fatal, could be life-long, but the other character meets the ill character in the hospital, the other character likely visiting someone. From then on its up to where this takes us

Ones in bold are the ones I'd rather play

Vampire x Human

Werewolf
x Human

Dragon x Human

Dragon x Dragon

Elemental
x Hunter/Human

Creature x Hunter

Master x Slave

Kidnapper x Hostage

Angel
x Demon

More Ideas to come! Just have to think....

Feel free to post or send me a PM if you are interested! Im looking for more than one version of each rp, so even if one has been asked for and you want to do it, ask!

Well, this looks interesting. I think Dragons Of The Wild sounds the most interesting. I'd love to play Dragon x Dragon, but could give a shot at being the human half of the equation instead if you'd prefer.

What's the setting like beyond "Feudal" and "Dragons"? Is magic real, and if so, what can it and can't it do? How big is the kingdom? What kind of climate? What of the commoners, do they see their dragon-riding social superiors as protectors, saviours, oppressors, monsters, self-righteous bastards or just the guys who collect the taxes? How big are the dragons, and what are their abilities? How intelligent are they?

Hello! I really love your Help the Needed idea, and I was wondering if you were interested in doing it with me. But first of all, I want to be straightforward with you and give you info in advance so you won't be left hanging: I'm not as active as I'd like to be, at all. I am on at least once or twice a day, and due to school, I will only be able to post at least one (sometimes, if I'm lucky, more) post a day, but here's the upside: I like to write blocks of paragraphs, seeing as I love detail and I love getting to know the character. I just hope you don't mind me being busy almost all week, and I assure you that if we do create the roleplay, I'll try my absolute best to reply once a day, or more, after school hours and homework. Thank you! If you are interested, please, feel free to drop a message to let me know, and we can start discussing the details and such of the roleplay. Thank you again! c:

I'm interested in the 3rd idea. PM me if you're up?

I love the idea of both the second and third one. I use the app taptalk so I can pretty much reply at any time. I've been roleplaying for about four years and just pm me if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back