• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Anybody? Someone? Please?

Lamblove

Hello there everyone, and thank you for clicking on my thread!

As you can see, I'm desperate for some new 1x1 partners. I do have a few rules, so let's get those out of the way first.

1. Please have fairly accurate grammar and spelling. We're all human (I hope), and mistakes will happen. But please try to keep them to a minimum.
  2. Please don't take control of my character(s) unless we've already discussed it.
  3. I don't mind occasional one liners, but please don't make it a habit.
  4. Please please please be friendly and willing to discuss a plot with me.
  5. The most important rule. THE RP MUST BE THROUGH PM. I'm often on my phone, and threads are much harder for me to handle. If you create a thread, I will ignore it.

With that done, here are a few things about my roleplaying that you should know.

1. I can generally play both male and female characters.
  2. I absolutely adore romances, although I'm ready and willing to do other types as well.
  3. My maximum is probably around two strong paragraphs. It all depends on what's happening, how much dialogue is needed, and things like that. But you get what you post. Frequent one-liners will be returned with more one-liners.
  4. I don't require that you tell me if you're going to be away for a while. But if you haven't posted in a couple of days, I'll bump you. About a week after that, I'll bump you again. But from there, the RP is considered inactive by me and I will most likely delete the conversation. However, if you post again and revive it, I'll continue with you.
  5. I'm almost always on every day. I have school Monday-Friday, as well as Hebrew School on Sundays. But I'm still on fairly often. (Yes I RP in class, don't tell anyone.) And my time zone would be Eastern Standard Time, America.

And now on to the fun part! Here a some pairings I've come up with. The ones in bold are the parts I'd prefer to play, but I'm open to doing either part. Ones that have nothing bold are ones where I don't have a preference.

RATING SYSTEM:

The more stars, the more I'm craving it. But I'm open to doing any of these, or any of your ideas as well!

Suicidal x Loner

Kidnapper x Kidnapped

Vampire x Demon

Vampire x Hunter

Fallen angel X Angel

Mermaid x Human

Gang member x Rival member

Slave x Master

Pirate x Captive (possibly royalty?)

Pirate x Crew mate

Prince(princess) x Servant

Murderer x Civilian

Circus Performer x Circus attendee

And the one I've been craving the most: Bad Boy x Good Girl (if you do this one, I swear I will love you forever.)

Well, that brings us to the end of another 1x1 search thread. So, if anything there looks cool, or if you have an idea you've been dying to try out, let me know! Even if you don't like those pairings, I'm open to other ideas too. So shoot me a PM or leave a comment, and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks for reading!

I will totally do the bad boy x good girl or the vampire x hunter... Or honestly any of these, because they all sound great.

I can do most of those

My only problem is that I'm at school from 6:45 in the morning to 6:00 at night except on Fridays.

And OMG I LOVE YOUR PROFILE PHOTO DROCELL IS LIFE!!!

I'm dying to RP Bad Boy x Good Girl, with me being the good girl if you don't mind! I can start immediately as long as you PM me!

I will do Fallen Angel x Angel, Good Girl x Bad Boy (preferably), Slave x Master, or Gang Member x Rival Member

Up for whatever but I do have school Monday -Friday from 7:45-3:00 and my school blocked the website so I would only post after 4 cause of homework

Circus Performer x Circus attendee or Bad Boy x Good Girl, or even both!

I know plenty of people have chosen this, but if you're still interested, Bad boy x Good girl is up for me!

I don't know what plot you have in mind, but what I'm thinking is for the setting to be in school, cafe summer job (or some shopping place), some sort of summer camp thing, or anything else!

I hope you'd be interested in RPing with me ^q^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back