• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BunnyDemon

Vileblood
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Type of Roleplay/Literacy
I tend to average somewhere between three and five paragraphs per character, sometimes more, sometimes less, and expect at least that much in return. I understand the muse isn't always there and the roleplay may slow down for a few posts and always quality over quantity, but one-liners are very hard to work with and I do not want to be the only one moving the RP forward.

On the other hand, I tend to get intimidated by really long "wall of text" posts because I can't give the same amount back. I don't want to limit your writing if that's your style, but please refrain from taking a whole 5+ sentence paragraph to describe a wall.

What I'm Looking For In A Roleplay Partner
I'm looking for someone who I can flesh out plots with. I don't like going into a roleplay blindly. I want a partner who is okay with discussing the specifics of the roleplay before actually starting and will continue the discussion even after it has started so we can continue bouncing ideas during the roleplay.

Please be an adult. I'm 27 years old, and prefer my partner to be 20+. I may be willing to accept 18+, but no younger than that.

Grammar and spelling. Please, please, please try your best. If you don't know, don't guess. That's what Google is for. I understand mistakes happen (I will make them, too). A missing punctuation or a misspelled word here and there won't bother me, but every other sentence is ridiculous. Most browsers have spell-check so please pay attention and use it.

Idle chat. As stated above, I love talking to people so OOC chat is a must for me. I'm looking for a friend to talk to as we roleplay. I like getting to know the person I'm writing a story with, that way if the roleplay doesn't work out for whatever reason, it isn't a total loss because I made a friend in the process.

Communication. We're all probably guilty of ghosting at some point, but let's try to avoid that. I'm ditch friendly. I mean, I can't exactly force someone to continue an RP. But please try to let me know before running off so I know it's time to start looking again. This also goes for hiatuses/breaks. I'm cool with it, just let me know.

Discord details will be provided at request only and will ONLY be used for plotting and chatting, NOT roleplaying.

Ratings
MxF pairings only. (Note: This is only here because I don't know where else to put it.) I would just like to clarify that just because I won't do anything other than MxF pairings does not mean I'm banning it completely. I'm not comfortable being involved in any other pairings, but I understand there are many different people and characters out there so if you want to have homosexual side characters, go ahead, but you will be responsible playing both sides of their romance.

Fade to black if anything happens between characters.

I don't want excessive language. As someone who doesn't swear in real life, my posts won't contain swearing. Some swearing here and there on your end is fine, but there is a limit to how much I can take.

<3Themes/Tropes<3
Drama
Angst
Romance
Caregiver
Humor
Fantasy
Action
Adventure
^33^

Cravings
Key

<3= I would LOVE this. The more <3's, the more I want it.
Strike= Not feeling it at the moment or already in one
Bold= My role

Yu Yu Hakusho<3<3<3<3<3
Always craving!
I Have Plots!<3
Suggest Plots!
KuramaXOC<3
Hiei
XOC
Any Other CharacterXOC
Platonic Relationships
Will Double!

Fruits Basket<3<3<3<3<3
I Have Plots!
Suggest Plots!
AU With No Tohru<3<3<3
YukiXOC<3
KyoXOC
Any Other CharacterXOC
Next Generation
Note: This is a POST MANGA plot. Manga knowledge is required (Googling is accepted).
RatXOC
Cat
XOC
Any Other ZodiacXOC
Will Double!

Vocaloid
Daughter of Evil/Servant of Evil
Alice Human Sacrifice

HunterXHunter
I don't have a plot or experience with this series, but would love to talk out something.
Play Kurapika for me and I will play anyone for you.
Suggest plots!
Will Double!

Digimon
I've had a few people ask me about a Digimon RP then disappear after I tell them my requirements for agreeing to it. Digimon is one of my nostalgic series so I'm going to be extremely picky with it. I'm going to go ahead and list my requirements here to hopefully avoid people leaving after requesting it.

I will only roleplay the first two seasons and Tri. I don't know enough about any of the other seasons.

If romance is involved, I will only do humanXhuman. Anything else is just too weird for me.
Now for the pairings. These are very specific and I cannot be persuaded to do anything else.

HikariXTakeru
MiyakoXKen
SoraXTaichi - This is the one pairing that contradicts my only cannon pairings rule. This pair just makes sense to me. We could start out with the SoraXYamato pair at first but then Taichi wins out in the end.

RPs are not limited to this list. For other anime, please refer to my anime list:
My Anime List

With anime-based RPs, I typically don't do AUs. I like staying true to the series, but I may be willing if you give me a convincing argument. After the series stories or additional side adventures are fine, but if the series can't back it up, I need to be convinced. This goes for pairings as well. I will only do cannon pairings. The only times I will break this rule is if the cannon character doesn't have a cannon romance (in which case, I love CannonXOC) or if you can give me a convincing reason why the cannon pairing is no longer valid for the story.

Samples:
Koya glared at the group as they left, making sure they were gone before looking back at the girl. She looked familiar, but he couldn’t place a name. Until recently her seat in class had been empty. That much he noticed. He shrugged it off. It didn’t matter. He typically didn’t make a habit of talking to anyone at school and didn’t intend to change that just because he helped scare off some thugs.

“I didn’t need your help.”

He smirked at her response. Of course. It figured that the one time he made his presence at school known and tried to intervene, it was unwanted. He had interrupted without thinking and no plan if the scene had taken a violent turn, and this girl wasn’t even grateful. He turned to leave without a word to the girl when she spoke again, causing him to stop and turn to face her again. As she stepped closer to him, he stepped back, trying to maintain the same distance between them.

“Just…be careful,” he told her, looking away from her gaze. “You may not have help next time.” With that, he left for his class.

He had never felt comfortable at school. He was different from everyone else there and he could tell by their stares and whispers that everyone knew he was, too, though they may not know the extent of how different. As he entered class 4-D, he saw his cousin talking to the new foreign exchange student. He didn’t have the social skills Taru had. Everyone in school knew who he was, class president, top scores, and the most popular boy in school, all traits he took from his father. Compared to him, Koya was nobody. He was an outsider, low marks, and barely passing. If it wasn’t for his parents insisting that he go, he would have dropped out a long time ago.

Ignoring the scene, he closed the door then took his seat next to the window.
Alex expected Evelyn to reject her offer so when she leaned against her for support, it surprised her. She quickly shifted her weight so she could help support her and make sure she didn’t fall then began walking at a slow pace so Evelyn would have an easier time keeping up. She gave Evelyn a confused look at her first question then smiled. “Because you needed help,” she simply said.

They walked in silence for a short while when Evelyn suddenly apologized. Alex let out a small laugh. “You have a hard time talking to people?” she asked, forced humor in her voice. “I can’t even answer a simple question without messing it up. ‘The stupid American of class 4-D.’” She talked lightly, making it sound like the words didn’t bother her, but really, they were like a knife cutting into her heart. They were the words she heard her classmates mutter day after day. At first, she tried using them as motivation to prove herself. However, as time went on and the more she listened to the teasing, the more she started to believe it. She knew the language, but when she tried to prove it, her words would get jumbled and she would end up making a fool of herself, only making the teasing worse.

Remembering the current task at hand, Alex quickly pushed her thoughts aside and put her focus back on Evelyn. She laughed lightly at her last question. “Why should I be afraid of you? You never did anything to me.” She heard the rumors and saw the way everyone looked at her, but she also saw the loneliness Evelyn felt created by isolation. In a way, they weren’t all that different.

Slowly making their way down the hallway, Alex made sure to stay close to the wall just in case Evelyn needed a little extra support. They rounded a corner and just as they were about to pass the boys’ bathroom, the door opened and Koya and Taru walked out. Alex didn’t notice in time and would have ran face first into Taru, but he quickly put his hands out to stop them. His unusual reaction to almost bumping into them caused Alex to ram into his hand with her shoulder. She quickly backed away and bowed apologetically. “[I’m so sorry!]” she exclaimed.

Taru noticed Evelyn immediately and inquired about her injuries. Alex looked at Evelyn, and assuming she wanted to keep quiet about the fight in the bathroom, promptly stepped in front of her and answered for her. “She slipped on some water in the bathroom,” she lied, thinking quickly. “We were just on our way to the nurse’s office.” Considering her injuries, Alex knew the lie sounded farfetched, but she hoped it was enough to keep him from pressing the issue.
Kimidori woke up later that night. Pain searing through her body, she pushed herself up and looked over to the desk beside the door. She had expected to find Kurama sitting there just as he had been the night before but was disappointed to find it empty. Sighing sadly, she lay back down. She now knew how badly she messed up. In just one day she had successfully angered her hero. She remembered her dad telling her that it was hard to make Kurama mad, but once those buttons were pushed, he was unforgiving. She wouldn’t be surprised if he never talked to her again.

Kimidori slept for a good chunk of the next day. When she finally did wake up, she found only Natsume at the house. “Kurama needed help fighting the demon weed today,” she answered when Kimidori asked where everyone was. She went silent at the mention of Kurama’s name, the memory of the day before flooding her mind. Natsume smiled kindly at her then placed a bowl of stew she had made earlier and a cup of water on the table. “Eat. No exceptions or excuses. I don’t think Kurama would forgive me if I let you go hungry.”

After lunch, Natsume gave Kimidori a series of small tasks and activities to keep her busy and out of trouble with instructions to rest if being up and about became too difficult which she quietly obeyed. She was lying down after helping with a few chores around the house when she heard the commotion outside. She peeked through the door of the room she was staying in and saw Chuu, Kokou, and Kurama enter the house. As their conversations came to an end and each one began going their separate ways, Kimidori silently left the room. She was just gathering up the courage to approach Kurama when his and Natsume’s conversation ended. She suddenly changed her mind then ran to the kitchen to hide.

When Natsume entered the kitchen and saw Kimidori standing in the far corner, she gave her a questioning look then laughed. “What are you doing in here?” she asked. Kimidori replied by shaking her head quickly as she blushed. Natsume nodded. “Alright, then. As long as you’re in here, want to help prepare dinner?"

Kimidori nodded once. “O-okay,” she said quietly.

“Great! Just give me one minute,” Natsume said then left the kitchen. Kimidori heard her tell Kurama where she was then came back. “Let’s get started!”

“You know, you should talk to him,” Natsume said as she cooked. Kimidori didn’t answer as she set the table. “You think he hates you, but if that were true, you wouldn’t be here right now. Kurama left right away as soon as he found out you were missing. He got to you before any of us. Does that sound like hatred?” She turned the stove off then looked at the small girl and smiled. “He’s not the cold-hearted killer he once was. I’m sure all it will take is a simple apology.”

“Tha’ smells great!”
Chuu exclaimed as he and Kokou entered the kitchen and sat down. He reached across the table for a roll, but Natsume slapped his hand.

“What do you think you’re doing?” she scolded. “Kurama’s not here yet!”

The grownups continued talking, but Kimidori wasn’t listening. Kurama was going to be there any moment and she wasn’t going to be able to run. She was going to be forced to be in the same room with him. What was she going to say to him? How was he going to act towards her? These questions circled her mind when Chuu announced Kurama’s arrival, snapping her back to the conversation.

After dinner, Kurama asked Kimidori to follow him. She hesitated, but finally nodded and allowed him to lead her outside. He was quiet at first. His silence made her nervous. Her stomach was in knots. Was he going to yell at her? She braced herself for the wrath that was sure to come. That’s why she was surprised when he spoke so gently to her. She looked at him, shocked when he apologized to her. He then went on to talk about her dad and even saw him smile when he mentioned that she had done a better job finding him than her dad did. She smiled. That’s right. She did find him first. She would be able to brag about that forever. As he took her hand and looked into her eyes, a serious expression formed on his face and he told her that he would be leaving, and she would stay there.

She grabbed his hand and just as he was about to go back inside, she pulled on his arm. “I-I’m sorry…” she said quietly, finally speaking to him. “I know what I did was stupid. I just, I thought you didn’t want me with you, so I was going to leave.” As she spoke, her voice was barely above a whisper and it quivered as she tried to keep from crying. Suddenly, she shook her head, forced the tears back, and changed the subject. “Where are you going? How long are you going to be gone?”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back