• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Adventure/Romance

ElvenSparrow

The road diverges into two paths
Hello, I am looking for someone who would like to do a fantasy adventure romance rp with me. It will start out a bit slow, so they can build up a relationship, but I am willing to add other themes, listen to your own ideas, and go with what we both wish to see happen!

I prefer playing the females, as that is what I am good at. I tend to do a lot of detail, and very long posts. I love elves, so most my characters are elven. I hope this is not a bad thing :)

erovia__fantasy_world__by_andersbutt-d7wkmkw.png

This is my world which the plot will be wrapped around. It was created and made by me. I can give you a lot of info on it once we establish what we want to do!

redesign_wip_by_andersbutt-d7w2ax6.png

This is the character I will be most likely using, but I do have a few others! Message me if interested! :)

[QUOTE="Jem Angels]I'm very much interested ^^ Plus i love the map and character you have!

[/QUOTE]
Thank you! What character would you like to use? :)

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to send you a PM. This site is all different since the last time was here.

But! I really like people who spend a lot of effort in making entire worlds and lore to RP in, so I'd like to hear more if you want to share.

cam said:
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to send you a PM. This site is all different since the last time was here.
But! I really like people who spend a lot of effort in making entire worlds and lore to RP in, so I'd like to hear more if you want to share.
Click on a person's profile on one of their posts, give it a second and a little pop-up of the person's basic details will appear. From there click "start new conversation"

bettsyboy said:
Click on a person's profile on one of their posts, give it a second and a little pop-up of the person's basic details will appear. From there click "start new conversation"
Well, that's certainly how I remember it working, but when I do it now I just get options for Profile Page, Follow, and Ignore.

Some ppl don't have the option for sending a PM, dunno why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bettsyboy said:
Some ppl don't have the option for sending a PM, dunno why.
The ever-expanding gulf between the haves and have nots. A shame.

cam said:
I can't figure it out either hah, and I spend a lot of time on my worlds, I have things from Legends to all the gods and goddesses, relgion, and a full timeline made ; u ;

How many different worlds/stories do you have, and what sorts of pairings are you looking for?

cam said:
How many different worlds/stories do you have, and what sorts of pairings are you looking for?
I have about 3-5? I have two that are unfinished, two that are in works, and one that is finished. I have finished the backstory of only Erovia, along with the map. It just needs the small names added to it.

Saeoro is straight, but I do have a few characters that are bisexual and like...two males..i am not good with men

[QUOTE="Primordial Primrose]It sounds pretty good, I have just one question, may I be a Light-Bender, a person who controls light and darkness.

[/QUOTE]
That is a bit iffy. Tahl and Tamara are the only ones who share the power at the time (because its a goddess given power at birth that represents someone who is suppose to protect the grove/realm of the goddess in order to keep balance.) Light-Darkness would mean blessed by two gods/goddess and is not exactly something I have for any of my own characters. You are welcomed to use light, but both just makes me a bit iffy..

ElvenSparrow said:
I have about 3-5? I have two that are unfinished, two that are in works, and one that is finished. I have finished the backstory of only Erovia, along with the map. It just needs the small names added to it.
Saeoro is straight, but I do have a few characters that are bisexual and like...two males..i am not good with men
I love this kind of stuff. I do the same sort of thing but have grown so exhausted of always being the one to create and run everything so it'd be super nice if I could immerse myself in somebody else's work for a while and just get to enjoy the ride, playing a character that complements the story and themes they want to express.

Since we can't get PMs to work, would you want to squawk on Skype? Like you, I don't think I write the best male characters, but maybe we could brainstorm up a good match for one of your stories and see how that goes?

Ok, He will be a moonlight person, specifically. He can not use real darkness, but he can bend light around him, to seem to be not there, or to cast the illusion of darkness. 
However, I don't yet know what gender, and that changes the build a little. 
No, just plain light bending

mix said:
so i was replace......
No! I can rp with many people are the same time, I got use to it. I run a blog where I have like 20 threads going on at the same time, and wouldn't mind rping with many people on here too 

Derk said:
I can get into much detail and would like to be in the rp
A lot of detail is always welcomed. Do you have a character already, or would you have to create one?

upload_2014-9-10_18-41-56-jpeg.77442

Sex: Male

Race: African American (this picture is the closes I can get to look like him)

Bio: A Wolf Mage in discuguise he was born into it and his parent's died after Fallen angels killed them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back