• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AstroBunny

Roleplay Type(s)
Okay, so ive been searching for partners lately! I havent been successful so i hope this will spark anyone’s interest! I dont care for age, i just dont like younger then 15.

i want more advanced Roleplayers to match my style, third person and semi-lit/lit.

i prefer someone who enjoys horror and angst, since i like to add dark stuff randomly.

i love all genres, so hit me with any ideas!

i only do fxf or mxm!

some plots:

doctor x mentally ill patient. The doctor is assigned a patient that has seen no recovery and only gets worse as days pass. The doctor and patient start ro fall in love, but thr doctor still doesnt know how to help the patient. So theyre afraid od losing them to suicide.

Criminal x interrogator. The interrogator has to try and figure out what exactly is the criminals motives. To see if they can be helped. If not, they have to be murdered.

Thats only some i can think of for now, but i love tk brainstorm plots with my partners! So, hmu!

Doctor and patient, but the patient is just an amoral killer and they don't see what's wrong with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back