• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1983: Doomsday

I already know that in Doomsday timeline, the Philippines is a pseudo-federal republic but I just want a new vibe to the country.

There is a possibility that the Philippines can transitioned itself from Republic into an Empire especially during the 1980s however it is too late since President Marcos was overthrowned, trust me, I'm a Filipino but I don't know if I can stick to the main lore although I need your permission if Philippines could be an Empire or just a Republic like in the main lore.

I already know that in Doomsday timeline, the Philippines is a pseudo-federal republic but I just want a new vibe to the country.

There is a possibility that the Philippines can transitioned itself from Republic into an Empire especially during the 1980s however it is too late since President Marcos was overthrowned, trust me, I'm a Filipino but I don't know if I can stick to the main lore although I need your permission if Philippines could be an Empire or just a Republic like in the main lore.
Answered this on Discord.

Rysesaka Rysesaka You can change it in your turn, we agreed with my co-GM that deviations from lore is acceptable as long as they happen 'in-character'. We are aiming to keep the less-serious aspects of the 1983 so Philippines turning into an Empire after a coup or something like that wouldn't be that far off.

If we're starting from 2011 then the history up until that point is being accepted as reality, isn't it? Maybe you could start as the republic it's supposed to be and then come up with a realistic narrative for the transition of Philippines from republic to empire? I don't think anyone would take issue with that.

True, well, Manny Villar is useful president since he is a master entrepreneur that builds houses and shit like that. Reserve me the PH

True, well, Manny Villar is useful president since he is a master entrepreneur that builds houses and shit like that. Reserve me the PH
I'll add you to the list.

GraveTrout GraveTrout Yes everything until 2011 is accepted as canon, also would you like to reserve a Nation?

Oo, thought this was dead, glad its not
Honestly guys, if you're looking for strong nations, the CANZ is regarded as the strongest economic force lol

Bitch please. I'm the stronkest economic force.
Lol, according to the wiki, you are catching up, but not quite there yet >~>
To be honest, the CANZ is considered one of the strongest militaries as well, but reading up on how it got to be that, I doubt it can maintain a status like that.

Lol, according to the wiki, you are catching up, but not quite there yet >~>
To be honest, the CANZ is considered one of the strongest militaries as well, but reading up on how it got to be that, I doubt it can maintain a status like that.
That said strongest nation you dolt.

That said strongest nation you dolt.
Yea, strongest nation, because of their huge stock of American grade military weapons and their non exposure to nuclear hellfire
again though, CANZ simply doesn't have the resources to maintain that, so whoever decides to be CANZ should probably find a weak enemy and destroy them, i mean CANZ had already been claiming and re-inhabiting small islands around them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back