• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1980s band - opt romance,

nikkilodeon

nikki
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
about me
· slang, he/they, 15
· semi to lit (1-10 paragraphs, usually opt for 3)
· no triggers
· im fine if you wanna turn this into a romance but know that i hate sappy emotional stuff (i need drama and action/violence to play a big part of the roleplay to keep me interested)
· i like to use multiple characters at once because it helps with furthering the story faster, but i do not expect you to do the same
· im okay with occasional one liners when nothing is happening but if it happens too much ill just stop responding

about you
· 14-17
· semi to lit (1+ paragraphs)
· little to no triggers
· okay with dark themes

roleplay
plot: 1980s, a is a kid fresh out of highschool, desperate to get into the entire rock and roll scene. b is a musician who just got kicked from their band looking to give it another shot, and this time hopefully finally make it big. a happens to be a fan of bs previous band, so when they see one of the many flyers b put up advertising the new one, curiosity gets the better of them and they decide to call.

characters: tommy if you want me to play muse a, johnse if you want me to play muse b (theyre in my oc thread thing but i can dm them to you too if you dont wanna read through all of the characters)

warning: both of the them are sorta unhinged and kinda very much not the nicest,, please have a character that's like able to kinda bite back cause people who do nothing about anything get dull fast 😢

where: im open to roleplaying here and on discord! just ask for my user :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back