• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜๐•ค ๐•ฃ๐•ก (๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐Œ๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐)

HouseplantSimon

Hand over the pothos plant.
Hello all !! Recently I have been hooked on 50s culture, fashion, ect. And โ€˜The Marvelous Mrs. Maiselโ€™ only increased that by tenfold.
So I am coming here today to post an interest check on starting a roleplay that would be similar to the show and based in the 50s era.

I would like this to be a MxF roleplay, and I would like to play the female. I would also prefer it to be a OC roleplay, but I am open to ideas. As far as plot goes, I would like there to be a good portion of romance, and Iโ€™m a fan of slow burn. But I also love a good share of twists, turns, drama, conflict ect. To spice it up !

What I am looking for:
-Someone active
-2+ paragraphs per response
-Willing to talk about the plot, and continue to plot once the rp has begun
-Someone friendly
-18+

If youโ€™re interested please send me a message, or comment below. If you have any comments, questions, or concerns feel free to do the same.

I hope you all have a good day โฃ๏ธ

Hello all !! Recently I have been hooked on 50s culture, fashion, ect. And โ€˜The Marvelous Mrs. Maiselโ€™ only increased that by tenfold.
So I am coming here today to post an interest check on starting a roleplay that would be similar to the show and based in the 50s era.

I would like this to be a MxF roleplay, and I would like to play the female. I would also prefer it to be a OC roleplay, but I am open to ideas. As far as plot goes, I would like there to be a good portion of romance, and Iโ€™m a fan of slow burn. But I also love a good share of twists, turns, drama, conflict ect. To spice it up !

What I am looking for:
-Someone active
-2+ paragraphs per response
-Willing to talk about the plot, and continue to plot once the rp has begun
-Someone friendly
-18+

If youโ€™re interested please send me a message, or comment below. If you have any comments, questions, or concerns feel free to do the same.

I hope you all have a good day โฃ

i am so down! i know its late

Users who are viewing this thread

Back