• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1940s Gangster Drama - Interest Check (Temporarily Open - PM me)

Not sure what you have but I'd like maybe 2 gang members one from each gang and the eldest son in the romano family if thats possible! I'm not sure what everyone has picked so let me know if those are taken, though I'm sure the gang members are fine.

Could I potentially have the eldest daughter of the enemy gang?

Not sure what you have but I'd like maybe 2 gang members one from each gang and the eldest son in the romano family if thats possible! I'm not sure what everyone has picked so let me know if those are taken, though I'm sure the gang members are fine.
Those spots are still available so please go ahead with both.

Could I potentially have the eldest daughter of the enemy gang?
Of course you can.

Feel free to head over the character sheet and see what we've already got too.

Awesome thank you I have some errands to run but I should have them done today or tomorrow and get them posted on your other page. :)

Those spots are still available so please go ahead with both.

Of course you can.

Feel free to head over the character sheet and see what we've already got too.
Thank you! I will try to have a character sheet up by tomorrow night:)

Any chance for the Irish crime organizations to show up. I did a bunch og these RPs in the past so I know how to set up these events and the flow to this style of RP. Not to mention my,own family history

I've got a spot open for one of the Romano boss' sons. Age about 23. PM me if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back