• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1940s [bxb] Angst/Drama Rom. Vampire/human

Reid

certified jin guangyao apologist 🧚‍♂️
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is a mixture of a really old plot I dug up from one of my profiles on a different roleplaying community.
While that was more historical fiction type stuff...
I had an idea to add to it.
Also, I think it would be a good idea if you were somewhat familiar with the time period. Would make things easier. I'm looking for someone to play the human role. (Muse A)
Also, you do not need a character bio! I can write a starter. I think it saves a lot of time if characters are first introduced in the first replies. Then developed inch by inch through the RP.

Plot:
A year since the U.S entered the war. A year since Muse B left, waving and
hollering that it was no biggie, the draft he had gotten. That he would be back.
A year since Muse A opened the door only to find a uniformed officer, with an apologetic look on his face.
"I'm sorry, he's... he's gone." Were the only words that came out of the man's mouth before he gave Muse A a package. In it, contained the only photograph Muse A and B had. Two young men, smiling up at the camera, in a bar, sitting next to each other. On the back, Muse A finds curled, slanted hand writing that says:
"October 12th, 1936- Special day"
Since then, Muse A has believed Muse B to be dead. He has not sought out the company of others since then. The first being- it was risky for him to, considering dating men at the time was like tip-toeing around bombs. The second being it was like betraying Muse B.
Just when Muse B becomes a bit more accepting of the idea that his lover was dead,
A knock arrives on October 12th, 1942.
Muse A opens the door only to find a raggedy, dirty, and extremely pale Muse B.

*cue extreme shock*

PM me if interested!
(or DM? However you guys call it here, private message, direct message, same idea haha)
I would prefer to rp through PM, which is what I usually do.
The RP would start when Muse A opens the door to find Muse B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back