• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

18th age -- The rise of the Felis! (Cat-centric nation builder fantasy spin-off)

Do you want to make the pages or shall I? I would ask you as a favor as I tend to get messy with starting trees and links. Once we have 5 character/clans in the character page I'll begin the RP on the main page.
Aighto. It'll be complete in ten minutes or so.

EVERYONE!!

We officially have FOUR character/Clan write-ups on the lore channel! We'll start (slowly) when we have FIVE up there... I eagerly urge everybody who has done such beautiful work on creating your clans to migrate your information the Lore page (Listed above, Pat Pat made it!)

Hopefully everyone that still wants to play will migrate their character info there (Seriously important for reference and speed of game moving) -- and once that happens I'll make a central story thread, set the stage, and everyone can start to play in earnest.

Paws an claws up! The Adventure is on! <3

- Beck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back