Looking for 18+ Gaming Friends

XChittoX

Dinosaur Lover
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey! Thanks for checking in on this thread! My name is Chitto and I am currently looking for some gaming friends! Since you clicked on this thread you must be too! Hopefully we can figure something out together!

Recently I had a big falling out with a friend of mine and alot of people I played with went with them. That being said I am a very social gamer. I enjoy playing games with other people so having a large chunk of my friends disappear out of my life has left me unable to enjoy the things I love to do most.
I game nearly 24/7 and I want to be able to reach out and make new friends but doing so inside the games I love have been hard. Not to mention I have anxiety and I don't always follow through well with it lol.
Anyway if you are looking for a gaming friend like me please reach out! I'll list the games I have and the games I am currently obsessing over. You can reach out here or PM me, which ever you find easier or more comfortable.

GAMES I'M OBSESSING OVER:
Overwatch
Black Desert Online
Ark: Surival Evolved
Warframe

GAMES I HAVE ON STANDBY:
Code Vein
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne
Elden Ring
Final Fantasy XIV

P.S. I am a console gamer. PlayStation to be exact. My PSN is XChittoX I also have discord, but I won't type that out here, if you want that PM me :)

Thank you for taking the time to check out my thread! Have a great day!

Only one of these I play is Overwatch, but I'd be happy to play it with you sometime! Having crossplay on there has been a godsend.

I'm a PS4 gamer myself. I have Ark: Survival Evolved and Elden Ring... Or at least I hope I have Ark, it's been a while since I played it and I'm not sure whether it is still on my PS4 or if I deleted it to make room for another game.

Hoyo!

For ARK, do you play on official servers, or a private server?

PS5 - Warframe. Been playing since its launch in 2013. I'd be thrilled to play with somebody. Though I'm fairly casual when it comes to games in general. I'll add ya when I can (July is a busy month for me so it might be a while)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back