• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BunnyBoiVeena

of the Sunless Sea
  • tl;dr I do multiple OC male and female characters, as much writing as you want, various genres, skeleton plots. Skip tabs that don't apply to you. What I'm Looking For: Getting back into RPing

I'm pretty versatile when it comes to roleplaying. That said, I'm versatile in the genres I do. Fantasy, Sci-fi, Cyberpunk, modern, horror, romance, action, a lot more. I'm a bonafide renaissance roleplayer so if you've got an idea, I'm more than eager to hear it out, shoot my own ideas towards that idea and build something together! Or we can just go with the flow with one or the other. The one thing I'm not versatile about is romances. If it doesn't feel right, it may ruin my flow altogether. I can play multiple characters.

My mindset for roleplaying is that these are characters, and just that. What I want is and shall not reflect what they do and what they are as people. I won't create some grand scheme that involves characters doing certain things to go along a certain plot. I always just lay down some type of skeleton plot and go off from there. Whether we build more onto it or just go is entirely up to you.

I post a minimum of a five sentence paragraph and if you ask for a maximum, you're not going to get one. I can post as much or as little as you want me to. I guarantee it. If you ask for a word count minimum, I will go on a word counter to make sure I meet your prerequisite. I will work with and for anyone that puts the time and effort into this art. However, as much as roleplaying is an art, to each their own and I respect this. Others escape with roleplaying, and sometimes, I do as well.

If there's anything we can or should talk about, then by all means, let's talk! If you want small talk or just casual conversation on the side, then by all means, let's go for it! Although, I humbly request separate PMs for RP and OOC chats. It's easier to follow for me and I utterly appreciate organization. As seen from this thread. Much organization. And for future reference, yes. This will and is copy pasted into any PMs concerning RPs. As you can see, I'm A Very Lazy Man.
RPNation rules apply, as always.

Last edited:
Heya! I like to do an rp based around games or something ^^ perhaps something including vr and real life? Something like ready player one perhaps? Shoot me a message if interested!

Hello! I'd be interested with a sci-fi roleplay with you! If you're up for discussing a plot and ocs, please shoot me a PM and we can plan out something together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back