• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 18+ 1x1 Mafia story in the work search!~

PolishTwinky

Hello! I’m wondering if anyone out there is in the mood for a slightly slice of life and pretty damn violent at times 20-30’s Mafia type story. I have been really, really craving making a well thought out plot with someone lately based on the era who is open to all sorts of ideas! (My brain juice is pretty low on creating one solely by myself right now lol but I have some plot points)

I’m really wanting to put my fav female o.c’s as one of the main characters of whatever we can come up with, perhaps being the cute little call girl of a higher ranking Boss or being just a innocent bystander who gets involved in more than she bargained for~

Whatever we -do- come up with all I ask if you is that your at least semi lit and can write a paragraph minimum with multi being preferred so that there is substance to work with :)

I have no issue with 18+ content either! Of course, I don’t want that to be the focus of the story but I’m not against plenty of it here and there! If anything there is gonna be a lot of drama, angst, and probable gore as well when it comes down to it!~

If your interested at all in discussing plot ideas feel free to message me or comment here :)! I also have discord for easier messaging!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back