• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 12 Days (still open!)

After reading both this interest check and the lore, I can definitely say I'm interested. Working on a character now. ^^

simple sliding hover

[class=l] background:transparent; width: 400px; margin:auto; height:700px; position: relative; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=1] transition: .8s; position: relative; width: 828px; height: 909px; background:transparent; [/class] [class name=1 state=hover] margin-left: -400px; [/class] [class=1st] background:transparent; border:0px; padding:35px; width:40%; height:688px; float:left; font-size:54px; color:#424242; [/class] [class=2nd] background:transparent; width:45%; padding:14.5px; height:909px; border:0px; float:left; color:#fff; [/class] [div class=l][div class=1] [div class=1st]

12 Days
(This is a hover, please click for more)

[div class=2nd]
“You all are just... little souls carrying around a fleshy bag of meat, and bone.”
You arise from an unknown slumber that somehow was casted upon you.

You barely have any recollection of the previous timeframes before leading up to this, which was odd. One distinct memory— is that you indefinitely remember the last place you’ve been. Whether it be in a room, a bathroom, a bar— you never could remember what exactly you have done. The area you have awoken in was pitch black, and you had absolutely no idea if there were trees or walls or even people nearby. The quiet suffocated your eardrums, and any futile attempt to look at your body was useless. It was dreadful. Every inch of black terrified your sanity, as if it were whispering to it constantly that something or someone was out there.

Waiting. Watching.

Then suddenly! A blinding light! A voice echoing through the dark— several voices almost human like clattering against one another. The cold air rises with the fading light and it was revealed that not only you, but about 11 others have travelled here somehow into unknown forested land. Odd, you thought. It was unnatural for your character or anyone’s to be here on a whim. Muttering confusion spread out between the bodies with a specific voice making itself known in the flock of lost sheep. “You all are just cute bags of bones and flesh. “ The voice smiled through the forest, fearful eyes scattering around to pinpoint a face to the sound. Nothing made itself known, yet the voice continued.

“You have 5 hours before I release my precious hellhounds. Welcome to the first day of 12 days.”

[/div][/div][/div]

[class=tabs] background-color: white; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #000088; box-sizing: border-box; color: #000; font-size: 10px; font-weight: italic; line-height: 0.5; margin: 20px auto; min-width: 350px; text-align: center; width: 50%; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 33%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: #fff; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} info) (show tabsContentInformation) if (eq ${currentTab} rules) (show tabsContentRules) if (eq ${currentTab} characters) (show tabsContentCharacters) [/script] [div class=tabs][div class=tab style="border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px;"]info[/div][div class=tab]rules[/div][div class=tab style="border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; width: 34%;"]characters[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentInformation"]
Hi! So if you’ve managed to click this far into my interest thread—Welcome!

This is an entirely original idea I came up with, and I purposely wanted the beginning to be somewhat misleading, as the whole point is revolved around confusion. So a while back i developed something called 12 days, which basically it revoles around the myth of a secluded town of Glasslake. The town is relatively large (housing 739 people) but very rural and somewhat gothic countryside towards the northern area. (A map shall be provided with a proper description within Lore soon). On the 12th of December at exactly 12:00 am, 12 people disappear. These are people that could have small correlation with each other, but entirely it is randomized and decided by someone called “The Game Master”— who is an unknown entity beyond the eyes of the players for most of the day. He does reveal himself at the end of each . It lasts about twelve "days" and each day one person must die. it is completely random but your actions can cost you (in essence, karma can apply in these situations).

Now the last person has a large chance of freedom considering they have made it that far evidently. Karma and actions can also influence this. Another thing to consider, is that the souls of the captured/deceased don't escape until it's all over. They can choose to help the remaining people in secret or they can sabotage the surviving players. More rules will be explained in the actual RP, don't fret!

Anyways I've talked enough, thanks for reading! Muah!

[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentRules" style="display: none;"]
This will be a detailed roleplay with a minimum post length of two (2) paragraphs per post. This means I’d like you to try and attain a healthy post length all throughout the roleplay. During the roleplay, or the OOC threads of the roleplay, I expect everyone to be fair and respectful to their fellow players. This should be fun for everyone and we should all strive to make it so. In the event that you can no longer post, or have to take a leave of absence for a while, I’d appreciate a PM letting me know. I understand real life comes before roleplay, sometimes you simply don’t have the time to post, but if you think you won’t be able to post for at least three (3) days, then pleaseeeee let me know. This roleplay is definitely based around horror/gothic themes, meaning curse words, possible gore and violent scenes—the entire ordeal. If you don’t think you can handle such topics then I’d strongly advise you not to join.

Now as for character creation, this is a limited slot situation but I (alongside my Co-GM @Archon) will be going through character sheets and picking a variety of people’s creations. This is mainly to avoid redundant characters or similar arc types that can wind up here. I love seeing unique characters! And the point of this RP to commemorate the death of different people (as dark as that sounds). We are looking for ten people, so that will be more than enough leeway for diversity! Again, you may post your characters in the CS thread but before you begin roleplaying in the story your character must be approved by me. With that in mind I’d encourage people to invest time and effort into their characters.

Last but not least, thanks for joining this roleplay if you decide to!
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentCharacters" style="display: none;"]
TO BE DISCLOSED.
[/div]

[/div]

simple sliding hover

[class=l] background:transparent; width: 400px; margin:auto; height:700px; position: relative; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=1] transition: .8s; position: relative; width: 828px; height: 909px; background:transparent; [/class] [class name=1 state=hover] margin-left: -400px; [/class] [class=1st] background:transparent; border:0px; padding:35px; width:40%; height:688px; float:left; font-size:54px; color:#424242; [/class] [class=2nd] background:transparent; width:45%; padding:14.5px; height:909px; border:0px; float:left; color:#fff; [/class] [div class=l][div class=1] [div class=1st]

12 Days

[div class=2nd]
“You all are just... little souls carrying around a fleshy bag of meat, and bone.”

You barely have any recollection of the previous timeframes before leading up to this, which was odd. One distinct memory— is that you indefinitely remember the last place you’ve been. Whether it be in a room, a bathroom, a bar— you never could remember what exactly you have done. The area you have awoken in was pitch black, and you had absolutely no idea if there were trees or walls or even people nearby. The quiet suffocated your eardrums, and any futile attempt to look at your body was useless. It was dreadful. Every inch of black terrified your sanity, as if it were whispering to it constantly that something or someone was out there.

Waiting. Watching.

Then suddenly! A blinding light! A voice echoing through the dark— several voices almost human like clattering against one another. The cold air rises with the fading light and it was revealed that not only you, but about 11 others have travelled here somehow into unknown forested land. Odd, you thought. It was unnatural for your character or anyone’s to be here on a whim. Muttering confusion spread out between the bodies with a specific voice making itself known in the flock of lost sheep. “You all are just cute bags of bones and flesh. “ The voice smiled through the forest, fearful eyes scattering around to pinpoint a face to the sound. Nothing made itself known, yet the voice continued.

“You have 5 hours before I release my precious hellhounds. Welcome to the first day of 12 days.”

[/div][/div][/div]

[class=tabs] background-color: white; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #000088; box-sizing: border-box; color: #000; font-size: 10px; font-weight: italic; line-height: 0.5; margin: 20px auto; min-width: 350px; text-align: center; width: 50%; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 33%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: #fff; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} info) (show tabsContentInformation) if (eq ${currentTab} rules) (show tabsContentRules) if (eq ${currentTab} characters) (show tabsContentCharacters) [/script] [div class=tabs][div class=tab style="border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px;"]info[/div][div class=tab]rules[/div][div class=tab style="border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; width: 34%;"]characters[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentInformation"]

This is an entirely original idea I came up with, and I purposely wanted the beginning to be somewhat misleading, as the whole point is revolved around confusion. So a while back i developed something called 12 days, which basically it revoles around the myth of a secluded town of Glasslake. The town is relatively large (housing 739 people) but very rural and somewhat gothic countryside towards the northern area. (A map shall be provided with a proper description within Lore soon). On the 12th of December at exactly 12:00 am, 12 people disappear. These are people that could have small correlation with each other, but entirely it is randomized and decided by someone called “The Game Master”— who is an unknown entity beyond the eyes of the players for most of the day. He does reveal himself at the end of each . It lasts about twelve "days" and each day one person must die. it is completely random but your actions can cost you (in essence, karma can apply in these situations).

Now the last person has a large chance of freedom considering they have made it that far evidently. Karma and actions can also influence this. Another thing to consider, is that the souls of the captured/deceased don't escape until it's all over. They can choose to help the remaining people in secret or they can sabotage the surviving players. More rules will be explained in the actual RP, don't fret!

This will be a detailed roleplay with a minimum post length of two (2) paragraphs per post. This means I’d like you to try and attain a healthy post length all throughout the roleplay. During the roleplay, or the OOC threads of the roleplay, I expect everyone to be fair and respectful to their fellow players. This should be fun for everyone and we should all strive to make it so. In the event that you can no longer post, or have to take a leave of absence for a while, I’d appreciate a PM letting me know. I understand real life comes before roleplay, sometimes you simply don’t have the time to post, but if you think you won’t be able to post for at least three (3) days, then pleaseeeee let me know. This roleplay is definitely based around horror/gothic themes, meaning curse words, possible gore and violent scenes—the entire ordeal. If you don’t think you can handle such topics then I’d strongly advise you not to join.

Now as for character creation, this is a limited slot situation but I (alongside my Co-GM @Archon) will be going through character sheets and picking a variety of people’s creations. This is mainly to avoid redundant characters or similar arc types that can wind up here. I love seeing unique characters! And the point of this RP to commemorate the death of different people (as dark as that sounds). We are looking for ten people, so that will be more than enough leeway for diversity! Again, you may post your characters in the CS thread but before you begin roleplaying in the story your character must be approved by me. With that in mind I’d encourage people to invest time and effort into their characters.

TO BE DISCLOSED.
[/div]

[/div]

simple sliding hover

12 Days

[div class=2nd]

Waiting. Watching.

[/div][/div][/div]

TO BE DISCLOSED.
[/div]

[/div]

I'm not usually into goth roleplays but you have my interest, sign me up, please

Attachments

• NmzDVIb.jpg
    NmzDVIb.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back