• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CelestiaLudenburnt

We stan Celeste in this house

(side note: yes, I know that there are golden words emphasized throughout this whole thing. This is to make it seem more like the Danganronpa game series layout!... And maybe there's a secret meaning you won't find out till later... XP)
Introduction
Today's finally the day, your first day at Hope's Peak Academy. All of the hard work you've dedicated into making it here has paid off, and you're absolutely ready for this. You take your first step onto campus and-

Huh?

This isn't Hope's Peak now... It's a... hotel room? Why are you here, weren't you just at Hope's Peak Academy, about to start your new life as an Ultimate? You try to recall why you're here, but all that comes up is nothing, a dark, dizzy space in place of those memories.

But the most disorienting, tiring, hopeless, despair filled part? You've been placed into a killing game, a place where you and everyone else will be forced to kill one another in desperate means of escaping.

Will you be able to make it out alive?

Requirments and information roleplay wise
Writing style: Please be in the semi literate to literate range! We'll be keeping this roleplay in between 5-25 lines! As far as POV goes, use first or third, I don't think anybody minds which you use

Characters: You may play as canon (s) or OC (s). Only two characters per person! You may play as two characters maximum.

Trigger warnings: Danganronpa in general is angsty, so I'm fairly sure you'll be alright BUT if any of the following topics make you feel uncomfortable or trigger you please proceed this roleplay with caution as some, possibly all, might be involved in the roleplay: Suicide, mental illnesses, depression, anxiety, gore

OOC chatting: Please be respectful to all people when speaking out of character! If you are found being rude or bullying anyone from the roleplay OOC you will be banned from the roleplay and the OOC chat!

Romance: Romance is okay, but please make sure that romantic relationships are okay with both parties you want to be part of it!

Anything about the killing game will be explained as we go on in this interest check! BUT, please do note that if your character (s) dies they will still be part of the roleplay but in a different way. Either way, you will still remain in the roleplay even if your character (s) die.

OC character sheet
This character sheet must be used for all OCs! If you plan on playing as a canon character though please move on to the next section!

Name: *put their full name, aliases, and nicknames here. You can also give the meaning of their names aliases and nicknames here as well*

Age: *put their age here. Do they say they're a different age than they really are? If they do, include that)

Gender: *Put their gender and pronouns here. Do they Identify as something other than their biological gender? Add that too)

Sexuality: *what's their Sexual Orientation? Are they closeted or uncloseted?*

Execution Name: *If they are to get executed, what's the name of their execution?*

Execution play out: *If they are to get executed, how does their execution go? what happens during it? how does it start and end? Does someone interfere with it?*

Personality: *what's their personality? How do they act? Do they have any odd quirks? What makes them them?*

Appearance: *put your face claim or description of their appearance here!*

Extra: *is there anything else we should know about your character? If not, delete this section!*

Characters being used
This is the list of Canon characters being used and who's using them:
○Gundham Tanaka by salem. salem.
○Makoto Naegi by Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork

This is the list of OCs being used and who's using them:
○Yukiko Takeuchi by CelestiaLudenburnt CelestiaLudenburnt
○Emiko Fuji by Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork
○Haru Maita by ava_she-they ava_she-they

Who is playing Monokuma:
○Monokuma is being played by CelestiaLudenburnt CelestiaLudenburnt

Monokuma's rules
Rules of the Hotel:
○No littering
○Breaking the monopads is strictly prohibited and will result in severe punishment
Nightime starts at 10:00 PM and ends at 7:00 AM. The kitchen, dining hall, locker rooms, library, and pool will be off limits during this time
○Breaking into locked rooms is strictly prohibited and will result in severe punishment
○Violence against Headmaster Monokuma is strictly prohibited and will result in a severe punishment
○With minimum restrictions you are free to explore the hotel at your own will

Rules of the Killing Game:
○Each student may only kill two students
○Once three people find a dead body the investigation period will begin. During this time you will have to investigate the crime scene and find evidence to help you find out who the blackened is
○During the Class trial all surviving students will participate
○At the end of the class trial everyone will vote for who they think the blackened is. If the majority is right then only the blackened will be punished and the remaining students are free to continue living their communal lives at the hotel. But if the majority is wrong then everyone except for the blackened will be punished and the blackened will get to be set free from the hotel.

Layout of the hotel
Outside, left side: Boys locker rooms
The boys locker rooms are for the boys to change into swimsuits (that are already provided) for when they want to go into the pool. Boys may not enter the girl's locker room unless it's during an investigation period, and girls may not enter the boy's locker room unless it's during an investigation period.

Outside, back: pool
The pool is a large, quality pool that seems like it would only be used by rich people. There are back doors on the first floor that lead to the pool and the balconies of each floor overlook it.

Outside, right side: girls locker rooms
The girls locker rooms are for the girls to change into swimsuits (that are already provided) for when they want to go in the pool. Girls may not enter the boy's locker room unless it's during an investigation period, and boys may not enter the girl's locker room unless it's during an investigation period.

Outside, front: Unknown
The front of the hotel is blocked off since that's the only way to get out. Anyone who tries to break out through this exit (though in actuality it's an entrance) will undergo severe punishment.

The first floor: Living area, receptionist counter, girls bathroom, boys bathroom
The first floor contains the living room, a receptionist's counter like any other hotel, and two restrooms that have 5 stalls inside each of them, seperate by gender of course. Boys may not enter the girl's restroom and girls may not enter the boy's restroom, even during an investigation.

The second floor: Kitchen, food pantry, dining hall, girls bathroom, boys bathroom, balcony, laundry room, med bay
The second floor contains the kitchen, food pantry, dining hall, two bathrooms with 5 stalls inside each of them (seperated by gender, Boys may not enter the girl's restroom and girls may not enter the boy's restroom, even during an investigation), the first balcony, and the laundry room. The food pantry gets restocked every day, so food is practically limitless. Students are expected to make their own meals however, Headmaster Monokuma is too busy to make meals for everyone. The med bay contains things such as bandaids, medications,

The third floor: dorms 1-8, girls bathroom, boys bathroom
The third floor contains 8 dorms and restrooms with 5 stalls in each restroom, and the restrooms are seperated by gender. Boys may not enter the girl's restroom and girls may not enter the boy's restroom, even during an investigation. The dorms are rooms, each one made for each individual student. The dorms also have a shower room, meant for taking showers and baths. The showers will be shut off at 11:00 PM each night and turn on again for usage at 7:00 AM.

The fourth floor: dorms 9-16, balcony, girl's bathroom, boy's bathroom
The fourth floor contains the rest of the dorms, and two restrooms with five stalls in each restroom, and they're also seperated by gender. The same rules for the restrooms apply. The dorms on this floor are no different than the dorms on the third floor.

The fifth floor: library, mystery room one, mystery room two
The fifth floor contains the library and two mystery rooms. The library is large and takes up 3/4 of the fifth floor. The two mystery rooms are off limits, they will remain a secret for a majority of the Killing Game.

Q+A
Q: What happens when my character dies or gets executed?
A: When your character dies they still get to be in the roleplay! Instead of interacting with alive characters directly, they'll become ghosts. Ghosts can interact with other ghosts only. Ghosts get to go to the two mystery rooms and also get to know who the mastermind is before everyone else!

Q: Can my character be a traitor?
A: Yes! But I will only allow 2 traitors, 1 preferably!

Q: Which character is the mastermind?
A: You'll find out!

Q: Can my character be the mastermind?
A: Sorry!! Someone has already been selected as the mastermind

Q: Are there things that haven't been explained?
A: Yep! There are secret passageways that will get revealed as the story goes on. Characters deciding to be the blackened will have the option of knowing where one secret passageway is.

Q: How do I let people know I'm interacting with their character?
A: mention them in your roleplay response! Just put the '@' symbol and then their username!

Q: where do I submit my OC (if I use one)?
A: DM your OC to me!! I have a place for them, but it's a working progress so for now they just remain in DMs to me.

Let the final battle of Hope and Despair begin!

Last edited:
i literally joined this site in hopes of doing a danganronpa roleplay so i am absolutely, 100% down lol. also, could i be a/the traitor, if that's ok?

Pog you did it again Celestia you great mf can I join in as Gundham Tanaka?

Interested in hearing the plans for characters getting killed and stuff. How do you choose who dies/Who's the killer?

Interested in hearing the plans for characters getting killed and stuff. How do you choose who dies/Who's the killer?
Ah, people who want to become a blackened will create a chat with me, and the victim (s) being chosen. We all plan out what will happen, what the crime scene will look like, etc., then incorporate it to the roleplay for everyone else to see

oooh yay! thank you!

p.s. no i did nOt just spend a few hours drawing a picture of the oc i'm planning to use for this in a somewhat inaccurate danganronpa style how dAre you accuse me of such a thing /j

Users who are viewing this thread

Back