1000+ Ways to get kicked out of Walmart

51: You herd a bunch of Llamas into the store and they poop all over, causing staff to fall over, which gives you time to escape. The Llamas however, are on there own.

52. Streak
53. Ask every single employee why Walmart doesn't sell walls

Last edited:
Yell at Venchi in the middle of the store about the fact that he put two numbers into a comment and that there should only be one way and number per comment. Start raging about that he also threw the count off.

(Ok, for real now. Imma also fix the count tho, the comment above should be #52)

53. Make a flying device out of all the drones, and fly around the store remote-controlling yourself by your phone.

55. Put on a ridiculously bad wall costume and pretend you're Wally the Wall, Walmart's new mascot. Stay in one place and refuse to budge because walls don't move.

57. Run around the store while screaming hysterically that the walls are down and the titans are coming.

59. Eat everything in the meat aisle, and I do mean everything from customers to the floor to the packaging the meat comes in.

61. Grab a friend and do a reenactment of the Miraculous Ladybug Chat Blanc trailer in the middle of the store, wearing crappy cosplay. Make sure everyone can see the part where Chat shoots a beam at Ladybug. Have Ladybug pretend to be dead, and then have Chat scream, “SHE’S DYING! NO!” and make him be super overdramatic and use tons of fake tears. Watch the customer’s stares as they call the manager.

Hmm... Maybe I should actually do this... Also if I do, imma record it and send it to Thomas Astruc >:3

62. Dress up as a zombie and start bitting people. Better yet, have friend run into store ahead of you screaming about zombie!

64. do parkour across the store, finishing by drop-kicking the manager when they come out to tell you to stop or leave or whatever

55. Put on a ridiculously bad wall costume and pretend you're Wally the Wall, Walmart's new mascot. Stay in one place and refuse to budge because walls don't move.
65. Sing "Why we Build the Wall" from Hadestown, getting friends to build a wall out of whatever you can find, enclosing yourselves within it. Continue to sing it from within your fortress.

67. Pretend you’re in a fight scene and use a yo-yo (cause they break things) or anything else you can find in they toys section as a weapon.

Last edited:
69. Get revenge at Cookie for yelling at you by yelling at both Sirenhead and them for forgetting to number their posts.

73. Yell at the top of your lungs "I'M ALLERGIC TO TOILET PAPER!!!" while unraveling the paper thrown desperately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back