1000+ Ways to get kicked out of Walmart

720: pretend to be the green guy from the regular show and say “YOU KNOW WHO ELSE BUYS THE INCREDIBLY STUPID PRODUCT…. MY MOM!!” don’t forget to be dressed up for the part

721: Start a Band in the Walmart. The name is up to you.

722: Go into the electronics section and put an image of Waluigi on every device so when the next person tries it there's a picture of Waluigi.
(EDIT: I have done this at 3 different phone stores in one day)

725: Give every customer a karen cut (if they have enough hair)

No no don’t touch me there that is my no no square. Lol)

727: start making people believe Jesus has returned and is fighting the devil. Because your 2 friends are dressed up as Jesus and the devil and have pretend punching scenes. Lead people to said friends and say “well this is anti climatic”

728: walk into the store in ragged, dirty clothing. Start speaking in unintelligible tongues, none of which can be recognized as an actual language. First, you'll simply walk between the aisles, whispering. You won't acknowledge anyone walking next to you, no matter how many stares you get. Then, you'll slowly start to get louder, and turn to face people as you pass them. You'll speak English words between your nonsense, namely saying things like "It is upon us." Or, "He is angered." Eventually, you'll devolve into full on yelling and screaming, clawing at your own face as if in unspeakable agony. By this point, you should have a crowd gathering to watch in shock and horror. Someone will probably have called the police. Keep screaming, getting louder and louder, and screaming about how loud it's getting.

When you hear the sirens approach, suddenly drop the act. Look around you like you've woken up from a trance, immediately shed the dirty clothes to reveal a well-cleaned suit/dress beneath and leave the scene like nothing has happened. When they direct the police towards you, pretend like you have no idea what they're talking about. Continue shopping while they review the CCTV footage, and then promptly be removed from the premises.

You're welcome.

729: Drop ten thousand bowls in the Walmart and play Floor is Lava. Whoever doesn’t win gets sucked into literal lava.

731: gather people to pretend to be filming a movie. Destroy stuff. Fight. battle. And then when the manager speaks to the so called "director" have them say "we aren't gonna pay for the damages. But think of it this way. You'll be in our movie!"

733: if you have the proper voice start singing “determination” Chara and sans song walking up to people and throwing rubber dog bones before saying “and I love the way you hurt me~ THIS IS DETERMATIONNNNNNNNN WOAH OH YA” just to see if they would attack you or if that part of the song would save you

734: enter the store and walk to the nearest greeter, and ask for directions to the nearest Walmart. However they answer, deny the fact that you're in a Walmart and keep asking for directions to the nearest Walmart, and get more and more agitated as they try to convince you that you're already in a Walmart. If they accuse you of joking, demand to see a manager and proceed to ask said manager for directions to the nearest Walmart. By this point, they should ask you to leave. Mission accomplished.

737: have a Arby’s sign advertisement a subway hat and clothes and shout out “GET YOUR GLASSES HERE! GET YOUR GLASSES!” and when people look at you confused and they ask what the hell? Just say “YOU SIR ARE IN NEED OF GLASSES!” Give them one of your old unused pairs And Walk off shouting GET YOUR GLASSES

737: have a Arby’s sign advertisement a subway hat and clothes and shout out “GET YOUR GLASSES HERE! GET YOUR GLASSES!” and when people look at you confused and they ask what the hell? Just say “YOU SIR ARE IN NEED OF GLASSES!” Give them one of your old unused pairs And Walk off shouting GET YOUR GLASSES
Bonus if they are female XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back