1000+ Ways to get kicked out of Walmart

529: decorate the store like ravens room from teen tightens original anime series when the store closes

530: make the store look like something out of the saw movies

531: pretend to be starfire and walk up to random people holding a disgusting bowl of mashed up foods I got from the store and says "GREETINGS THE FRIENDS! WOULD YOU CARE TO TRY SOME GLORPNOCK?"

533: run around and sneak up on before before shouting "I AM BATMAN" THEN bonking em with a pool noodle and running away like robin shouting "RETREAT!!"

531: pretend to be starfire and walk up to random people holding a disgusting bowl of mashed up foods I got from the store and says "GREETINGS THE FRIENDS! WOULD YOU CARE TO TRY SOME GLORPNOCK?"
I feel like people would think I work there and actually try the food XD

538: take all the toys out of the boxes and give them to kids saying it’s free and complimentary then tell the parents you work there

540: dress up as sans the skeleton and run around the store blasting megalovania. The catch? Chasing someone dressed as frisk who is your friend but you guys pretend you never seen each other before

539: dress up as sans the skeleton and run around the store blasting megalovania. The catch? Chasing someone dressed as frisk who is your friend but you guys pretend you never seen each other before
540 *ahem*

541: have your friends and yourself dress up as skeletons and do the skeleton dance

542: play Fortnite hanging upside down from the electronics displays.

543: sneak up to unsuspecting customers and touch their bare skin with cold hands.

546: speak on the intercom telling people the president has issued a new law just now that all baby products are now illegal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back