1000+ Ways to get kicked out of Walmart

504: Establish the Dairy isle as "international waters" and attempt piracy of mall-scaled proportions.

508: Throw all the great value items in the trash while looking at the managers

503: Say the N-word over the intercom
I didn't take you for the kind to actually be in a chat like this

509: walk in dressed as a female devil and "condem" people to hell shouting "YOU HAVE SINNED! WANNA HAVE A BAD TIME?" AND blasting megalovania from undertale

I didn't take you for the kind to actually be in a chat like this

509: walk in dressed as a female devil and "condem" people to hell shouting "YOU HAVE SINNED! WANNA HAVE A BAD TIME?" AND blasting megalovania from undertale
I've been in here for a while actually

510: Recreate Rabbids go Home and steal everything with one cart

512: flicker the lights and talk over the intercom in a creepy voice "mweheheh. I hope you said...goodbye... to your loved ones... cuz you'll never get another chance"

514:: bring all your friends and yourself into Walmart the catch is to dress as zombies as pretend to bite the employees and customers.

514:: bring all your friends and yourself into Walmart the catch is to dress as zombies as pretend to bite the employees and customers.
Oh nice stage a zombie apocalypse. There might even be a few people who believe it

515: bring a friend and stage a crime over the intercom "it's done hes dead help me hide the body"

"No. Cuz your gonna die with him "

"You bastard. ILL KILL YOU"

"NOT IF I KILL YOU FIRST AND TAKE THE GOVORNMENT FILES"
*fake gun sounds*

519: Have some friends dress up as Satan and Jesus and pretend to summon them so they can fight for the souls of everyone in the store

523: pretend you’re possessed by the devil

Last edited:
524: Claim part of the store as your own country and call it "yourname-ia"

526: have a lightsaber duel where the food and drink aisles are

Users who are viewing this thread

Back