What's new

1000+ Ways to get kicked out of Walmart

riverlightning

probably on a plane
350: take a person's baby to put them in a tire from the auto center and roll them throughout the store while screaming the tokyo drift theme song

Atropa Belladonna

Salt looks like Sugar, so don't trust all you see
351: When the Walmart intercom comes on, fall on your knees and scream in tears of joy, 'God has spoken!'

RulerOfChad

Sorry I'm late, I was on a date with Your Mum
Get all of the glue containers and Tomato Sauce containers and swap them then dye the glue red and turn the tomato sauce wight.

Atropa Belladonna

358: grab a cart and dash around the aisles like you're possessed by a race car, snatching everything you can on your way. Proceed to run out of the Walmart with your haul and when they try to stop you, say you are a contestant on the revived gameshow supermarket sweep, so everything in your cart is free because you collected it all in under 2 mins.

LesserDaddy

The Duke of Puzzles, Rouxls Kaard
359: Enter with a black cloak, go behind random people, put your hand on their shoulder and whisper "I've come for your soul"

Atropa Belladonna

340: go to electronics grab all the extension cables they have, connect them to eachother as well as every blender in the kitchen appliances aisle. Fill all the blenders with vegetables and then plug the last extension cord into the nearest outlet. Declare the Walmart a new soup kitchen.

riverlightning

probably on a plane
361: perform in-store science experiments to see what happens when you spread 1,000 mentos across 100 two-liter bottles of Coca-Cola

AncientErebus

I'm very scared.
363: Dress up as a Werewolf, announce yourself as the Alpha and begin biting people, howling as loudly as you can.

Bonus Points if you steal the costume from Walmart itself.​

FennecyFoxy27

Pronouns: they/them, she/her, Name: Foxy
366: Wear all black and wear black sunglasses, walk up to strangers, and offer them a red or blue pill.

Venchi1986

Eldritch Member
367: Dress up as Luffy and try to convince everyone to join your crew, and of course don't take no for an answer

LesserDaddy

The Duke of Puzzles, Rouxls Kaard
370: Walk up to chubby guys in toupees and snap and then cry when they don't turn into Captain Underpants

Users who are viewing this thread