• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered 10 Posts Requirement?

Tricky Mind

I am wondering what counts as posts. I see that I need 10 posts to access things like PM's, but I am not sure what counts as a post. Do I need 10 separate threads or something else?

Posts are anything you "post" on the site, even replies to other threads. You can easily get 10 posts just joining a discussion or an RP. Keep in mind, some forums do not count, such as forum games and your private workshop,

Oh okay! Thank you, I thought I needed ten threads or something like that.
Nope :D Just interact with the community a bit and don't spam. 10 posts comes quickly ;3

•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
Welcome to the community!
•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
:closed eyes open smile:

Piggybacking, this also helped. Not sure if it's a sticky comment or there's a separate page that details this but this cleared up some confusion on my end too, heh.

Ohh, I knew we had to have 10 posts to access parts of the forum but I had no idea that it took 10 to actually see PMs. If people have been PM'ing you, does it save those messages until you unlock them?

You could see PMs at any time. You only couldn't send them, but could always receive. So all PMs that were sent to you should still be in your inbox if there were any.

Ah, also it's now 1 post + avatar to be able to send PM instead of 10 posts. They changed it recently.

You could see PMs at any time. You only couldn't send them, but could always receive. So all PMs that were sent to you should still be in your inbox if there were any.

Ah, also it's now 1 post + avatar to be able to send PM instead of 10 posts. They changed it recently.
This. ^33^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back